19

Past
Y/n's POV

It's finally Christmas Eve.Jimin is over at our house.He's been taking painkillers and medicine to soothe the pain from his incident.

I still haven't found any evidence from Jimin because my father won't let me go in his office which he monitors everything from the security cameras.

But,Taehyung is coming over here.Because when I mentioned him to my parents,they said that he should come over and introduce himself to my family.I also didn't even mention that Taehyung and I are engaged.Here's the thing,I'm afraid for this to happen.

And I can already tell,nothing is going to go right.

Taehyung should be here any minute now.

After when I think of that,the doorbell rings.

I immediately walk over to the door.My parents have an excited expression while Jin has an annoyed look,and Jimin is clueless for what's about to happen.This is going to break him deeply and I don't want that.

I open the door and Taehyung appears in front of me.

He walks inside and everyone's eyes are on us both.We hold hands but I look down and close my eyes.

"Taehyung!Hi,I'm Y/n's mother."My mother spoke out while walking up to us and shaking Taehyung's hand."Right over there is my husband."Pointing at dad."That's Seokjin.And Jimin."

Oh god.

"I've actually met Jimin before.At the hospital,I brought him flowers because I knew how hurt Y/n was when she found out about him.So I gave him flowers to show my prayers to him."Taehyung said.

Is he right?

"Bullshit!"Jimin angrily said."Y/n,how could you still be with this horrible guy."

"Jimin!Why are you being rude to Y/n's boyfriend?"My father responds to Jimin.

"Because he doesn't love her.And he made me end up in the hospital."Jimin was coming closer.Not to Taehyung.To me.

I seriously wanted to kill myself.

"Jimin,do you have any evidence.Cos Taehyung seems nice and caring."My mother defends Taehyung.

"That's what he wants you to think.He tried to kill me Y/n and this is what you do.Staying with him?"I open my eyes and I look at him.Apparently,he looked at Taehyung and I's fingers which had our engagement rings on them."Ok,I see how it is.Goodbye Y/n."

Jimin leaves from the front door.

When I noticed my mother looking at our fingers,her happy emotions changed instantly."No no no Y/n!You cannot be married.Your to young.And you only met him a few months ago.You both take off those rings now.And you sir,your never allowed to come back over."My mother's personality changed to worse.

My father than finally yelled out."We know who you are.Your looks,your name,your everything."

"Your parents killed my sister and brother you sick fuck.Y/n,get away from him.Now!"My mother screamed in our faces.

I don't know why but I held onto Taehyung tight.It was only because I was scared.I didn't know what else I could do.

My father came up to Taehyung and punched the shit out of him.

"NOOO!!!!!"I cried out.

Jin gripped my wrist and pulled me out of the living room.

We both were now upstairs in my room.

He kept on hugging me.Not letting go.

All I could do was cry.Hearing the noises from downstairs makes me want to crawl up into a ball and suffocate myself to death.

Taehyung...he didn't do those stuff.His parents did it,not him.And his parents are dead so it's a difference now.

But Jimin.Maybe,he was right.But I just don't know.

I need to sleep.I grip on Jin's shirt and close my eyes.

I can still feel Taehyung's ring on my finger.

I don't know why,but I'm not letting it off of my finger.

I then fall asleep.Seeing only black.