16

Past
Y/n's POV

Am I feeling like Jimin when he had seen me in the hospital that week.

It's only been a couple of hours since I laid my head on his chest.

The doctors declared that he has a heartbeat since 3 hours ago.Instead of laying my head on him,I hold his hand.

He hasn't woke up yet but I feel him twitching his fingers right now.

I gasp.

His eyes open slowly.When he finally looked at me,he smiled.

"Jimin?"I instantly hug him.I don't care if there's wires or surgical things blocking us.I'm just happy to see him back again.

"Hey princess."Jimin shockingly said.

Once I pulled him out of the hug,I don't know how it happened but our faces are 4 inches away from each other.

Until I start to cry."I-I'm sorry Jimin."He pulled me into his neck.

"Don't be sorry Y/n.You didn't hurt me."He calmly told.We were now facing each other again.

"Yes I did.Its all my fault Jimin.I hurt you deeply and-"I get cut off by something unknown.

Jimin is kissing me.

I got surprised by his action and close my eyes.His plump lips feel so soft on my pair.

This is...different.

Wait,I shouldn't be doing this.Taehyung will be hurt by me.Why am I always hurting people?

But...I don't want to let go.That is until the door swung open.We both immediately let our lips breathe.

"Oh,Mr.Park,your awake.And Mrs.Kim,you have a visitor down in the lobby."A nurse says while looking at Jimin the whole time.

She exits the room and closes the door.Jimin had an angry expression plastered in his face.

"Jimin,what's wrong?"I ask him.

"That fucking bitch."He replies,still looking at the door.

"Jimin,what happened?"I question him again.

"Y/n,it would be wise for you to go see your visitor."Jimin answered,having the same expression on his face.

I nod in response.

I give Jimin a peck on his forehead and his expression change from grumpy pants to sunshine.I smile at him and walk out of the room.

I make my way towards the elevator and then heard footsteps behind me.A tall handsome man,very familiar asked me something."Hi,have you seen Park Jimin?Your his best friend and so am I.I just want to make sure he's alright."

I was startled at first but then ready to reply to this man."Yeah,he's in room 4095."As I point down the hallway.

"Ok.Thank you very much.By the way,I'm Jongin.Kim Jongin to be exact."He politely said.

Wait...Jimin is friends with Kai from EXO.

I'M SHOOK.

I enter in the elevator as soon as it's on my floor.

After that,I walk inside the lobby.Until,I see someone.Someone with a bouquet of roses.He's smiling at me.

Kim Taehyung.

Great,I just kissed my best friend and I think Taehyung is going to be hurt.I walk towards him.

DON'T.

HURT.

HIM.