9

Present
Y/n's POV

His grin on his face.It makes me sick to my stomach.How could I be so stupid to fall in love with an evil man like him?

Because I was young and clueless about love.

This is actually the first time we're face to face since that incident.Well,except there is a glass window separating him and I.

"Hi my love."He said.Still smiling.

Right after he said that,I immediately hissed."Don't call me that."

"Y/n,I'm sorry.I was just-I was going through a lot.I wanted you and I to move to America and start a family there.Get married and be happy forever.But everyone disagreed with that decision."He tries to make an "innocent" face while giving an "emotional" speech.

"So you then decided to murder not only my parents and Seokjin but Jungkook too?Seems really appropriate Taehyung."I sarcastically stated.

"Y/n,I'm sorr-"I cut him off instantly.

"Don't you dare give me that bullshit.You seriously don't know how I felt when I saw you do that.I've basically burned everyone's bridges to be with you.And apparently,this is the reward I get.The devil who slaughtered innocent people."My tears were trying to fall down,but I hold them back.My tears aren't worth my time for him.

"Y/n,just please listen to what I have to sa-"I cut him off again.

"Taehyung!Enough!I'm not listening to what you have to say!Cos I know your trying to play the innocent card when everyone knows your guilty.You were the pied piper and I was the rat.Following you and loving you,but never knowing the real you.Keeping promises which turned into lies.I'm sick and tired of it.And if you bring up the time you saved me from Jennie,it has nothing to do with this.It didn't benefit from you killing my family and Jungkook.Or did it?But you know what,you'll never see me again.You'll never talk to me again.So hear my last words for you Kim Taehyung.I was a fool to fall I love with you.Convinced that you loved me and you'll be there for me.But in reality,you lied to me.You used me.You never loved me,Kim Taehyung.So good luck with your future and I hope we never meet again."Those words just came out of anger,sadness,grieve,and ashame.

I get up from my chair and exit the room.It was only me,him,and one police guard in my room and another guard in his room.

I start to sob uncontrollably.That was the last time I will be seeing him so it makes me hurt.But at the same time,relieved.

I continue to bawl until someone was rubbing my back.I notice it was a male.

"It's ok princess.I'm here."His voice is soothing.

I then look up at him and cuddle in his embrace.He's all that I have left as a family.I don't want to leave him.I don't want to be alone.

He kisses my forehead."I love you Y/n."

"I love you.Jimin."