18

Past
Y/n's POV

As I walk to Jimin's hospital room,I hear yells coming through the door.I press my ear against it.

" You fucking cheated on me you bitch!You don't deserve my respect and love.I had done everything for you.We shared a bed in my apartment,I bought you food,clothing,jewelry,etc.and that was how you repay me?Fucking ridiculous!"The voice of Jimin was yelling.I've never heard him this angry.

"Jimin,I'm sorry for what I did to you.I just,I need and want you back.Your my love and I don't want to lose yo-"Jimin cuts off the familiar female voice.

"Don't give me that shit,Seulgi!I actually have someone else who at least loves and takes care of me.She's someone who I can trust more.So if I were you,I would get the fuck out of here before I press my thumbs into your eyes making you bleed and begging me to stop.So leave now!"Jimin's voice was a harsh growl.

I never knew that other side of Jimin was like that.

The whole time,I had a shocked face.That's so different then his usual self.

I back away from the door when I heard footsteps coming near it.

Apparently,Seulgi cheated on Jimin.I feel so sorry for Jimin.Because,I know he'll Do the same when I go in there now.But I think to myself,'should I really go in there?'

Fuck it!I'm going in.

I walk in and see Jimin crying.

Do not make him more upset Y/n.Don't make him upset.

"Jimin,I'm so sorry."I pull him into my arms.

"Why does this happen?Why am I always lied to?"Jimin manages to get that out before he started sobbing again.

"It's ok Jimin.Its ok.I'm here."I peacefully told him.I was rubbing his arm.Or could I say muscle.

Ugh!!Snap out of it Y/n.

Your suppose to be comforting him.

"Y/n,please believe me in what I'm going to say.I'm being honest about this."Jimin looks up at me.

"Tell me Jimin."I reply.

"It was Taehyung.Taehyung did this to me.He didn't make me breathe Y/n.He almost killed me."Jimin starts crying again.

All I could do now was move his hair out of his beautiful face and comfort him.

He can't be true.Taehyung would never do that to him.

Or maybe he would.

"Jimin,it's ok.Its ok.Shhh.Shhh."I tried my best to calm him down.

And I tried my best to even clam myself down.

Wait!I have security cameras around the house and even at the front door.Maybe,Jimin is right.