8

Past
Y/n's POV

UGHHHH!!!!!!

My head fucking hurts.I slowly open my eyes and I get blinded by a strong source of light that I'm assuming is coming from a window.

I realize that I'm not in my house or my room.There's a beeping sound that happens every second right next to me.My index fingers on both hands have some weird device in them.

I'm in a hospital.

I tried to get up but my lower abdomen hurts like a bitch.

"Look who's up.How was your sleep princess."I look at the direction of the voice and basically the only person who calls me princess is him.

"What happened Jimin?"I said confused while laying back down and rubbing my stomach.

"Well your little boyfriend and a police officer,which I'm assuming is his friend,saved you from a girl that was apparently beating the shit out of you.Don't worry,that girl is sentenced to court tomorrow for battery and assault."Jimin explains.

"Wow,that makes me feel so much better."I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Oh and by the way,why did you leave the restaurant last night?"His question shook me.

How?How did he know I was leaving?

"Wh-what?"I stuttered and completely shut down.I didn't know what to say.

"You made it to obvious,princess.Like when you made it obvious that you had a crush on me."He said proudly but in my response I threw a small pillow.

"You know what fool,that pillow is the same height as you.And you probably know what else is small."I angrily yelled.

"Y/n,what the hell is wrong with you?You we're so much better when your we're sleeping.So why don't you do that instead."He got up and was about to leave the room but stood there and looked back at me.

"And for you information,the chilli pepper is growing."Jimin shouted.

After Jimin opened the door and left the room,he slammed it almost making the vase of flowers on the nightstand tip over.

I then reach for the flowers.They were cherry blossoms.How beautiful.

I look at a note card that was hidden inside the gorgeous flowers.I began to read it.

I hope you get better Y/n.I can't bare to see you in pain.I want to see you smile and be healthy again.I give you all of my wishes my love.
Sincerely,Kim Taehyung.

Tae-Taehyung wrote this.So he actually does care?

A smile creeps on my lips.Thinking that we are probably good now.

I read it again but notice that he said "my love".

Does he really mean that-that I can be his love?

Taehyung's POV

She's my girl.She will always be mine.Even if she only wants to be friends,I will still love her.From the moon to the stars,I will always be there for her.I will always be her protecter.

My sweetheart,Y/n.You will be my love one day and then forever.