26

Present
Y/n's POV

The flashes.Cameras in my faces.News reporters interviewing me and expecting an answer coming out of my mouth.

But the whole time,I don't want to say anything.My life is not a tv show.You can't just ask people stupid and hurtful questions about their feelings,incident,or anything and have it on blast for the world to see.

Jimin is holding my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist while we walk to the car in front of the court building.Two other men were on our sides,protecting us from the raging crowd.

"Ms.Kim,can you please explain on what happened to Kim Taehyung."One female reporter shouted and stuffed the microphone in my face.

Like I'm a doll being thrown and used.Instead,Jimin grips the microphone and pushes it away from us and back to the female.

I finally look up and see we're at the car.

Jimin opens the car door and I immediately got in.He comes in after me and closes the door.

I instantly started to cry.I didn't know why but I did.

I never asked for this to happen.I never asked to be friends with the monster.

Jimin pulled me into a hug.Letting my waterworks sink into his blazer.

"Y/n,look at me."Jimin whispers.

I look at him.But something unexpected happened.

His lips attached mine.Their so plumped and soft,just like I remembered.

He parts our lips from each other.I look up into his dark hazel eyes that glistens off from the light.

"I promise to protect you at all costs.I promise to care and love for you.I promise to be your truthful,loyal,and honest friend until we both reach the end of our lives.I want to be not only your friend,but your family.Your man who will save you,love you,and always have you on his mind.I love you Y/n.More than anything."Jimin's tone sounds like he's hurt but relieved at the same time.

"I love you Park Jimin.Your my only family I have now.Please don't leave me."I start to cry again.My eyes are probably red from the heavy amounts of tears.

"I'm promise to be by your side Y/n.I don't want to lose you either."After he said that,Jimin cupped my cheeks and attached his lips on mine again.

I am right,Jimin's my only family I have now.We've both been best friends for many years and he's very trustworthy,loyal,smart,honest,loving,caring,
etc.

And Jimin was right about Kim Taehyung.I should have never trusted him.Because it was my fault for being in idiot to fall for his games and "charms".Then he killed not only my family,but an innocent man and friend of his,Jeon Jungkook.

I love you Park Jimin and please don't ever let go.