21

Past
Y/n's POV

My parents and Jin are sitting in front of me.I'm on the couch,just staring at them with no expression.

"So Y/n,we've been thinking."My father begins the conversation."Since you've been in this house like a prisoner,which is wrong of us for doing that to you,we are going anywhere you want to go.You can pick anywhere."He said with a smile on his face.

"Maybe,we can go to the beach?"I say confused.

"The beach it is!"My mother exclaims.

The beach is the only place where I feel like it has no control over me.Like I'm a bird and free to do what I want.

"But we also have another surprise."Jin suddenly spoke.

I looked up at him.

"What is it?"I answered.

All of the sudden,hands cover my eyes.They feel soft on my face.Very familiar.

"So,what's the surprise?"I reply back dumbfounded.

"It's behind you."The voice behind me spoke out.

I knew who's voice it was right away.

I moved his hands and jumped onto him."Park Jimin!I missed you.I love you.I want you to never leave me!"I literally did not think before I spit out those words.

"I missed you too princess.Now,let's go to the beach."Jimin grabbed my hand and everyone proceeded to walk outside after us.

When we reached the car,I see someone.Him.

His presence seems so real.He can't be hear.Until a bus passed by and that figure was gone.

I start to shake but brushed it off when I got into the car.

Was that really him?

Was that Kim Taehyung?