Epilogue

6 years later
Y/n's POV

"Mommy!Jin is throwing sand at me!"My 4 year old daughter Haru screams at the top of her lungs on the beach.Currently,Jimin and I's  first born son,Seokjin(Named after Y/n's brother) is throwing sand at our daughter.Jimin is grabbing drinks while this is happening.

Haru runs into my arms and I immediately check her eyes.Thank god there is no sand stuck in her tiny beautiful eyes.

"Seokjin!"I yell out at him and he instantly snaps his head over to my direction."Come over here.You need a scolding."

He shouts out."No!"And he runs towards the water.

"I got him."A familiar voice says behind me.

Jimin runs towards Seokjin's direction and picks him up into his arms.Jimin starts tickling him which makes Seokjin laugh.

Once Jimin brings him here,he stops and puts Jin down on the ground to stand in front of me.

"I'm sorry mommy."Seokjin apologizes.

"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me."I say.

He looks down at Haru."I'm sorry Haru for throwing sand at you.I just wanted to have fun but apparently it didn't go as planned."Seokjin apologizes to Haru and she forgives him.

Haru hugs him and kisses his cheek.This made me turn over to Jimin and the both of us have a smile on our faces.

"You promise to not throw sand at me again?"Haru asks Seokjin.She has her little pinky finger out for him.

"I pinky promise."Seokjin replies and has his pinky connected with hers.

They both run back to their sand area and play with their toys that Jimin and I got for them.

"I'm so happy to have not only them,but you."Jimin says while touching my cheek.

I smile again at him.I pecked his lips but he pulled my waist towards him.Making our little kiss into a full on make out session.

"Eww!"Jimin and I both heard Haru and Seokjin say in unison.

We both finally let our lips breathe.

"I'll get them cleaned and ready to go back home.And this little booger will be expecting a lot of kisses tonight."Jimin said while kissing my visible baby bump.

He walked over to Haru and Seokjin to clean up.

"I'm very thankful to have them and you in my life."I say to myself and looking down at my stomach.

I am very thankful to have a family with Jimin and our kids.

And what happened on that night,I could never forget.Him.That monster.

I know he's dead cos the judge decided on an execution for him,but his face,words,and that ruthless smile is still engraved in my head.

Jimin is way different then him.Jimin is actually there,he's supporting,loving,caring,etc.

Whilst that monster,pretended like he cared.Damn,he even pretended to love me.And I was stupid to fall for him.He only used me.

To this day,I still try to forget him but I can't.Because what Kim Taehyung was,was not innocent.

Everything about him was NOT INNOCENT.