12

Past
Y/n's POV

Taehyung brought me home after we met in the alley way.He said he "wants to do something for the both of us tonight".

I sat on my bed reading the third Harry Potter book.It was raining outside and I was tired from school today.

I start to yawn and close my eyes slowly.

But I then I felt a vibration on the bed and I new it was my phone.

I grabbed it and looked at it.

It's Jimin.

Jimin:Hey Y/n!Can I come over tonight?I have a surprise.☺️

I start to panic.Taehyung said he's going to do something for us tonight.So I can't turn him down,but I can't break Jimin's heart.

I just don't know.

Me:I'm sorry Jimin.I actually have plans.Maybe tomorrow we can meet up?

Jimin:Oh ok.Maybe tomorrow.

Jimin's POV
My heart completely sunk to the ground.Y/n has never done this to me before.She would always say yes.

But why now-Wait!

I'll just go to her house and see what "plans" she has.

I grab my car keys and head out of my house.

I go to my car and drive towards Y/n's house.

2 Hours Later~

I can't believe my eyes.This asshole is going on her property.

I'm currently hiding behind a tree that's covered with bushes.I always hide here when I want to see Y/n.When she's mad at me and doesn't want to talk to me,I go to her house and always stay in this area.

I watch her.She has her shorts on and a tank top exposing her defined breasts.

God she's so beautiful.I never wanted to tell her I'm in love with her because I'm too afraid and I do t want to hurt her.

But this shit head Taehyung should not touch my girl.Cos I know how to treat her like a true friend.

He's walking over to her window.He knocks on it and I see Y/n gets alarmed by his actions.She smiles and opens the window for him to crawl in.

Yeah,she has "plans".

Y/n's POV
"Taehyung,don't be too loud.My parents are home and so is Jin."I whispered to Taehyung.

"Sorry Baby girl.But I just couldn't help myself from seeing you again."He replies back.

After I shut my window once Taehyung is in,he hugs my waist.His lips attach onto mine and I instantly gasp.His sudden approach was,weird.

"Kitten,I want you tonight.You can say yes or no.I won't force you to do anything.I love Y/n."
Taehyung said sweetly while giving me lustful eyes.