11

Past
Y/n's POV

It's been about 3 months after that incident and I've never seen Taehyung again.But he did text me that he's in America for one last day on a trip with his family.For 3 months,that boy is lucky.

We've both been messaging and calling each other everyday.Last night,he said he's coming back to Seoul tomorrow night.

This is our last day of school because we are off for Christmas break.Finally~

I kept on waiting until the school bell rang.Of course,Alice,Namjoon,and I were talking to each other.The 3 of us became good friends.

And did I mention,I became friends with a police officer.His name is Jeon Jungkook and he's very close with Taehyung.

For a police officer,Jungkook is very attractive but also adorable.I remember when I accidentally called him "Kookie" because it was so easy to say than his full name.

I can still see his blushed cheeks and that cute smile on his face.

But my heart melts whenever Taehyung says something sweet about me.

I actually think he does like me more than a friend but I'm just guessing.

And Jimin.He said he was sorry about that whole thing that went down in the hospital room.I forgave him.

I mean,Jimin and I have actually been friends since high school but says we've been best friends for longer.I don't actually believe that because I swear I've never had any friends when I was a fetus.

Well,I used to have a friend who had chubby cheeks back in 1st grade and Jimin sorta has chubby chee-

DINNGGG!!!!!!

Ahhh!Finally.School's over.

Namjoon,Alice,and I were followed by girls and guys.Were We popular?

I've never been noticed before but now I am.In my opinion,being popular is not all exciting.I mean like,in movies it looked cool but now that I'm living in it,it seems...stupid.

We finally made it out of school and I hear girls screaming and squealing.I cover my ears cos I think I'm becoming deaf from them.We walk to the park lot.I look down the whole time and close my eyes.Until I bumped my head into a hard but soft object.I realize that it was someone.

"I'm so so sorry."I apologized.

Then I look up to see a handsome man.He looks very familiar.

"It's ok.Are you fine cos you hurt your head against me."He asked while rubbing my head.

I blush and reply back."Yeah,I'm fine."He tried to hid my smile.

"By the way,my name is Oh Sehun.What's your name?"He questioned me.

Oh Sehun.Oh Sehun.OH SEHUN!!!!

The youngest member from EXO is standing in front of me.Breathing the same air.Rubbing my head and asking my name.

"M-my name is Y/n."I stutter.

God,I'M SO EMBARRASSED!WHY!?!??

"Y/n?That's a very beautiful name.Perhaps do you want to meet at the nearest cafe from here,tomorrow?My treat.What do you say?"THE LEGEND OH SEHUN IS ASKING ME ON A DATE?!???

I hear the girls behind us squeal so loudly.

"I'm sorry,but she already has plans with me."An unknown voice appears out of nowhere.

I can tell it's a man's voice and it's very familiar."I'm sorry sir."Sehun apologized then looks back at me."Maybe you can give me your number so we can keep in touch?"

A smile creeped on my lips.

"Sir,she's my girlfriend and she's not comfortable with you around her."The unknown male speaks out again.

GIRLFRIEND?!?!?

I then feel my wrist being pulled.The guy was wearing a black mask,a black hat,and a black shirt with black pants.Who the hell is this guy?My only instinct is too scream but it doesn't work when he put his hands over my mouth.

I look around and see no people.The scenery is getting very dark and I come to my mind that I'm being pulled in an alley way.Well this is it.My life is now done for.

The guy pushes me against the wall and all I can feel is pain.My body tenses as he touches my face.His index finger tracing over my lips.

Then he stepped back a little and started to take off his mask.When the object fell to the floor I looked up to see the guy.

"I've missed you so much baby girl."He walks up to me and attaches his lips onto mine.

After what seemed like 10 minutes with out breathing,he backs up.Letting me catch my breath.

"Tae?"I whisper."Why the hell would you scare me like that?!"I yelled at him while playfully punching him.

"Because I wanted to make a surprise when I came home.And Y/n,I'm love with you.From the first day I had seen you,I fell in love."My heart was beating rapidly.Kim Taehyung is in love with me?!?"So I found you with that asshole at school and that's when I had seen my beautiful flower again.But Y/n,promise you won't talk to any other men expect for me?"He asked me while putting his arms around my waist.

WAIT?!??!WHAT?!??

"I promise,Tae."I lied.