Prolouge

Hey! This is my first BoyxBoy fanfic so go easy on me. Now this is FICTION! None of this happened. This is all from my sick and twisted imagination. No hate on Juliet I love Andy and Juliet together so this is just fiction. Also, for those who don't like dirty scenes, $$ means that a dirty scene is going to happen right now, or come soon. This, &&, means that it's over. I just don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Enjoy!

Andy's POV $$

"Ashley!" I moaned his name as he kept sucking on my sweetspot. "Baby I need you now!" I said pointing to the huge tent in my boxers. He slowly and agonizingly moved down, peppering kisses along my naked torso. When he got to my boxers he slowly pulled them down with his teeth, making sure his nose hit my throbbing dick. I hissed at the contact and he stopped. He looked like he was listening for something. That's when I heard it. Screaming. &&

"Andy!! Wake up!!" Ashley screamed in my ear.

"W-what happened?" I said groggily and blushed. I had one of my wet dreams about Ashley... Again. I looked up at Ashley to see he had that goddamn sexy smirk on his face, looking amused. He knew something. Did he hear me moaning his name? Or did I say something worse? I couldn't get past that goddamn smirk. My eyes widened when I saw that he was wearing nothing but boxers. I gulped as I felt the tent in my own boxers tighten. He looked down, chuckled, then walked away. Dammit! I forgot I didn't have any blankets on! Nice job, dumbass. Your best friend now knows you just had a wet dream about him, then got hard right in front of him. Wonderful. I looked across the isle to Ashley's open bunk. I sighed, wishing I could go hop in there and entangle myself in the sheets that smelled like Ashley.

Ashley's POV

I was laying in my bunk in nothing but my boxers, when I heard noises. at first I thought I was imagining things, then I heard a low, throaty groan come across the aisle. Andy. I hopped out of my bunk and slowly opened Andy's curtain. What I saw was Andy with a boner, moaning my name. I was having a nice time hearing him moan out my name, since I've been waiting so long for him to do so, that I didn't realize that his boner got bigger. I yelled in his ear and woke him up. When he opened his eyes to see me, he blushed, then looked down again.

"W-what happened?" he blushed again and said with his sexy, sleepy, morning voice. I didn't say a word I just plastered the smirk that made him blush on my face and looked at him. We stayed there basically eye-fucking each other until his eyes traveled downward. When he noticed that I was only in my boxers, his eyes widened and the tent in his boxers grew bigger. I laughed as his face blushed a crimson red, and walked away.

What just happened? Recap! Andy had a wet dream about me, moaned my name in his sleep, every time he looks at me he blushes, he saw me in my boxers and got ever harder. God he's sexy. The things I want to do to him. He'll never admit it. The whole band knows he's bi, but he's got too much pride to cave first. We'll have to change that, and I know how. If I tease him, and tease him right, he'll cave first. This should be fun.

---------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it was short.

COMMENT!

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!

SHIP ANDLEY!!

THANKS FOR READING!!