Chapter 11 - Pt. 2

Ronnie's POV

I walked into the front area of the bus, only to find a pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me.

"H-hey." I croaked. Smooth, Ron, smooth.

"Hey man, what's up?" He smiled, and my heart fluttered.

"Y-ya know just chi-"

"No! Twilight! Rainbow Dash! Don't go in there!!" We both stared at a drunk Ryan, screaming in his sleep, whilst I slap him on the head. He turned over, mumbling "Pinky Pie, that wasn't nice." We both burst into laughter at the humorous affects of alcohol. Someone please remind me next time Ryan is drunk like this, to record it and tweet the video. When the laughter died down, I felt the need to come clean and tell him.

"Hey, Andy?"

"Yeah, Ron?" He asked.

"C-can I talk to you about something?" I asked, shakily.

"Of course, man! I actually need to talk to you about something. You go first."

"O-okay. Listen, Andy. I-I Li-," I was cut off by the sound of Andy's ringtone. He smiled apologetically and answered it.

"Services of Batman, how can I help you today?"

"Woah calm down, what's wrong?"

"No."

"No"

"No, no, and no. I haven't seen or talked to either of you, until now, since we left for the club. Why?"

"What!? Okay, I'll be right there. Don't worry, Jinxx. We'll find him." He hung up the phone and turned to me.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Uh, no, actually. Jake's missing and Jinxx is really worried. I gotta go." He said, heading of the door.

"Andy-," I started, but he cut me off.

"I'm sorry, Ron. I have to go, like right now. I'll text you later though. Promise." And with that, he was gone.

I sighed and walked back, towards the bunks. I awoke a sleeping Jake, and he groaned in response.

"What's so important that you disturbed my hibernation?"

I chuckled, "Number One, it's summer, and Number Two, Jinxx is worried that you've gone missing and is about to send a search party."

"Shit!" He exclaimed. "Thanks for saving my ass man." He said before bolting out the door. I sighed and climbed into my own bunk, being pulled into a sleep filled with fantasies bound to never happen.

A/N: Sorry it's short. But... Be prepared with a bucket of popcorn because sh!t is about to Go Down.

Love you all! xx Bye! -Gabby