Chapter 15

My thoughts were cut off when I felt the loss of his warmth against my skin. My eyes darted to Andy, his eyes gray with anger. He was slowly approaching CC, who had his head down ready to take the blow.

"Go ahead. Do your worst. I deserve it." He whispered, barely loud enough for us to hear.

Andy raised his hand, ready to strike the kind haired man, and we all gasped when he...

Slowly placed his hand on CC's shoulder and squeezed it.

"Good luck with that one, bud. She's quite a handful." he said with a chuckle.

I stared at him in disbelief. He got me. For a moment, and I'm sure the other guys will agree, I actually thought he was angry. Jealous even. Hell, he looked like he was gonna pound CC into oblivion. Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes. Thank god he wasn't really angry or jealous. I thought I was gonna lose him forever.

Andy quickly noticed and ran over to me, pulling me in a strong embrace.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just playing around." he explained worriedly.

"Andy. I know. These aren't tears of sadness. I'm just so happy to know your mine, and only mine. I'm so lucky to have you. Don't you ever let me go, because I love you more than life itself."

"Never in a million years, babe. For I am and always will be, in love with you. Ashley Abrocket Purdy, I love you more than I can ever scream." he said as he pulled me into a loving kiss. There was no sexual tension, no lust, no want, just love.

"Ahem..."

We pulled back to see Ronnie standing there with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, hey Ron!" Andy said.

"Hey... I see you found Jake." He said nervously.

"Yeah. Um, this is actually what I stopped by to tell you earlier. I'm gay, and I'm in love with Ashley. There's also Janxx over there." He said, a proud smile on his face.

"Haha, yeah. Well I just came over here to see if you found Jake. I have to go, but congrats to you all." He said, with a smile.

As soon as he was gone, I turned to Andy.

"Now the last thing we have to be, is Quiet." I said as I pulled him into the bedroom.

-------------------------------------

Oh my gosh, I'm so sad! It's over!

I love you guys so much!

Thank you for reading!

-Gabby xx