Chapter 16 (Extra Chapter)

For Alex, you horny bastard.

Andy whisked me into the bedroom, slamming the door and locking it behind him. We rarely used the back bedroom on the bus because we were all so close that Andy didn't mind sleeping in the bunks. He tossed me onto the bed and before I could react, he was on top of me and his plump pink lips were crushing mine.

We pulled apart and I looked up to see him shirtless and unbuckling his pants. He leaned down, slowly kissing and sucking on my sweet spot, I moaned erotically. When he stopped I was stripped naked. I looked at him, a hunger in my eyes, and pulled his pants down along with his boxers. He growled and pushed me onto the bed again, making sure I was lying flat.

He placed two fingers in front of my mouth. "Suck." He commanded. I did as I was told and took his fingers into my mouth, coating them with my saliva. He took his finger out of my mouth and inserted one in to my nervous hole. I moaned loudly and uncontrollably. He inserted another one and I hissed at the contact, having been new to taking it up the ass. "Shh," he cooed and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to take care of that pretty little ass of yours baby. And once you get used to it you're going to love my big hard cock ramming into you." I shivered and he grabbed the bottle of lube from the draw.

He coated his throbbing member and lined it up with my entrance. My whole body tensed in nervousness and anticipation. "Shh" he cooed again, "Relax baby, it will hurt at first but then it'll feel good." I nodded in understanding. He pushed himself past the tense ring of muscles and buried himself balls deep inside me. My breath hitched, trying not to scream and cry in overwhelming pain burning throughout my rectum. He bent down and kissed my forehead telling me how good I was doing.

When the pain subsided I took a deep breath. "Y-you can m-move now." He kissed my forehead once again. He started with slow meaningful strokes. I moaned in ecstasy and that was all he needed. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in causing me to  scream out in pleasure. He grabbed my shaft as his speed sped up. The pleasure was overwhelming. "A-andy I-I'm g-gonna COME!" My dick twitched and squirted the salty white substance between the us and I felt Andy reach his climax with one last thrust. I felt his load fill me up as he collapsed on top of me, his dick still inside. It gave me the feeling of being whole.

He pulled out and rolled onto his side, panting.

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

I chuckled, looking him in the icy blue eyes. "Me too."

"Round two?" He suggested and smirked, rolling over and climbing on top of me.