Chapter 5

A/N: There will be some dirty talk in this chapter. So don't read if you don't like. :)

Andy's POV

I was still in Ashley's arms, with my head on his chest. This was the best day of my life. Ashley started to get up and I pouted. He looked at me and smiled.

"We can cuddle on the bus. But we have to be on the bus to cuddle." He said. I laughed and stood up with him.

We walked back hand in hand, but he let go once the others came into view. My smile faltered, missing the warmth of his skin against mine. I just climbed on to the bus and went into the bunk room. I washed off my makeup and body paint then changed into batman pajama pants. Nothing else.

I walked into the living room and Ashley brushed passed me to get to the bunks. When our shoulders brushed, I felt a jolt of electricity run throughout my body. What is this man doing to me? I sat down on the couch and looked through old photos of me and Ash in my phone. I looked up to see Jinxx and CC cuddling on the couch. I chucked, maybe I did a good thing. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Ashley in nothing but pajama shorts. I could've pounced on him right then and there, god he's so perfect. I looked over at the others. Jake was passed out, and the love birds were cuddling. Still, someone would see us. He smirked and sat down on the other couch. That sexy bastard did that on purpose! He knows what he's doing to me! I decided to get him back. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I smirked and pulled out my phone.

God you look so sexy baby. Did you put that on just for me? -Andy ;)

His phone buzzed. He looked at it then blushed. He quickly sent a reply.

Put what on? I'm barely wearing anything... >;) -Ash

Exactly. God you're so fuckin hot. I could pounce on you right here and now. -Andy ;)

Why don't you? -Ash

I don't think the guys would enjoy seeing my warm, plump lips wrapped around your big cock. -Andy ;)

He looked at the message and his eyes widened. A bulge formed in his pants and he crossed his legs.

Baby, don't do this. Not here, please.
-Ash

Mmm. The way your face would look as you release your sweet, salty load into my mouth. I bet you taste delicious -Andy ;)

I watched as his face blushed a crimson red, and the bulge in his pants grew bigger.

Baby, Andy, please stop. I know what you're doing. Not here, not now. Please stop babe. -Ash

I bet you would love pounding into me right here on this couch, wouldn't you? Controlling me, making love to me... -Andy ;)

Oh god. Baby, please stop. I'll go put a shirt on. Please! My dick's about to explode! :( -Ash

Mmm. I would love for your dick to explode in my mouth. -Andy ;)

He shot off the couch and went to the bunk room. Slamming the door in the process. Jake shot awake, as CC and Jinxx stared at me with confused, and suspicious looks on their faces.

"What did you do?" Jinxx questioned

"Yeah, why did Ash just jump off the couch and slam the door to the bunk room?" Jake asked. CC just chuckled and got off the couch. He walked over to me an before I knew what he was doing, he snatched my phone out of my hand and read ALL the text messages. Out loud. They all looked at me horrified. I laughed. Jinxx finally cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"Is there something you would like to tell us?" He asked

"What? Desperate times call for desperate measures. He knew what he was doing to me, so I got him back."

"So that gives you the right to send him dirty texts and give him a boner?!" Jinxx yelled, still shocked.

"Yes I do have the right since he's my boyfriend!" I shot back. Oops.

"YES! I CALLED IT! CC PAY UP!" Jake screamed. I groaned.

"Did you seriously bet on us!?" I yelled.

"Whoa, what's all the yelling about?" Ashley cut in. He was freshly showered and back in pajamas. A cold shower to get rid of the boner, classic.

"Yeah ANDY, why don't you tell your 'baby' here, why we were yelling." CC suggested. Ashley's eyes traveled to CC's hand. He saw the phone and his eyes widened. He snatched it from him and put it in his back pocket. He started walking towards me. Uh-oh, this can't be good. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, he started walking towards the bunk room.

"We'll be back momentarily folks. If we aren't, block your ears so you don't have to hear the moaning." I said. The guys roared in laughter, but Ashley just picked up his pace and ran into the bunk room. He set me down and closed and locked the door behind us. *gulp* He might want revenge...