Chapter 11

Ronnie's POV

After my search for Andy, I sighed in defeat and trudged back to the bus. When I walked through the door I passed a drunk Ryan mumbling things about 'Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie', what the actual fuck...? I slightly giggled at how these guys can be such idiots. Normally, I'd be laughing my ass off, buy today is just not my day.

I crawled into my bunk, opened laptop and went on Twitter. I replied to a few fans, clicked some follow buttons, and scrolled through my feed. I hopped out of my bunk and strolled to the mini-fridge. I grabbed a beer and started to make my way back when I heard a knock at the door.

I spun around and changed my route to see who the visitor was. Who I saw standing there might have to pay the bills for my stomach surgery, because of the goddamn raging butterflies that aren't supposed to be there...

Andy's POV

I tossed and turned for about a half an hour, before admitting defeat and sliding out of my bunk. I grabbed my jacket and walked off the bus. Maybe a walk will help me clear my head and get back to sleep.

I walked around aimlessly. No idea where I was going. No idea what time it was. No worries whatsoever. Therefore, I had no idea as to how and or why I ended up in front of the Falling In Reverse your bus. Screw it, I decided. Maybe talking to my best friend is just what I need right now. It might help to talk to someone other than the guys. I stepped on the bus and knocked at the door, before letting myself in. I'm gonna tell Ronnie about Ashley and I...

-----------------------------

Muhahaha! Andy's gonna let his mouth slip! How will Ronnie take it? Will he so something incredibly stupid?? Oh, the possibilities of more drama! *dramatic faint*

Ps: sorry it's short. Update coming soon! ^.^