Chapter 12

Wow! Thank you guys so much!! 1k!!! Yeeeeaaaa buddyyyy! Okay, I did make a promise to you guys, do here is the first of the two chapters I promised ya'll!

Jinxx's POV

I sat there, shaking and biting my nails. Shit! Shit, shit, shit! Why do I have to be so fucking stupid?! If I hadn't opened my big fucking mouth, I wouldn't be in this situation and Jake wouldn't be missing! Ugh what the fuck-

My thoughts were interrupted by CC sitting next to me and rubbing my back soothingly.

"Shh, it's okay Jinxxy. We'll find him."

"No, CC, it's not okay!" I yelled. He looked at me, taken back as I stood up. "You don't understand how much I care for him! You don't understand how much this takes a toll on me!" he looked at me sympathetically from his place on the couch.

"I know. We all care for Jake. We're all worried. It takes a toll on all of us. Don't worry we-" He said, but I cut him off.

"No, CC! No you don't get it! I don't care for him in that way! I love him!"

"Jinxx, I know you do. We all lo-,"

God, why must he be so THICK sometimes?!

"No, CC. You don't get it, do you?! I love him. Not the way you love him, I am in love with him! I. Love. Him. Must I spell it out for you? Jesus Christ..." By the time I was finished, Andley had made their way to watch the show and CC's eyes were filled to the brim with tears. I sighed, and looked at him exhausted.

"I- I don't know what to say..." he trailed off, a few tear drops slipping down his cheeks.

"I can't do this. I- I'm sorry" I said and made my way towards the door. I collided with a body and casually took in their scent. I knew that scent, I knew it anywhere. I looked up into those big brown eyes.

"Hey." He said,

"H-how much did you see?"

"Enough." and that's all he said before crashing his lips upon mine.