Chapter 13

Hey guys! Here's the other chapter! Who feels like the book is coming to an end?? :(

Jinxx's POV

We each pulled apart, breathless. I couldn't hold back. I pulled him close and squeezed him tighter than ever before.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I whispered in his ear.

"Never let me go, again."

"Not in a million years." He replied before pulling me into another passionate, loving kiss.

Andy then cleared his throat and stared at his feet, whilst Ashley awkwardly looked at everything but this situation.

"Well... That was quite a show...?"

"Yeah I agree, babe. That was.... something...."

CC stayed quiet.

"Care to explain, guys?"

Here goes nothing...

"Well, you see... We... we're kinda, sorta.. uhh, dating..?"

Smooth Jinxx, smooth. Round of applause, not.

"How long?" CC spoke up, finally.

"Wow, he speaks." Ashley snorted. Andy elbowed him in the ribs and looked at him apologetically.

"What Ashley means to say," he started, shooting a glare at Ashley. "Is that we've never heard you so quiet before." Andy said, concern filling his eyes.

"About a month..." I replied.

"I have something to say..."

What could it be? I looked to Jake for some help. He just shrugged and turned his attention back on CC.

"I never really... liked Jinxx..." he said. I heard Jake sigh in relief and his grip tightened on me.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked.

"I'm dating someone, and I used liking Jinxx as coverup. So no one would find out about who I'm dating.... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, CC. I kinda used you as a coverup too. So we're all good."

"I'm also bi and in love, and in a relationship with a girl."

"Okay. You know we don't care. We love you CC." Jake said

"Yeah! Now who's the lucky lady?" Ashley asked, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows like a madman. Andy just casually slapped the back of his head and we all roared in laughter, except for CC.

His voice just above a whisper, he replied,

"Juliet..."

Muhahahaha! CLIFFHANGER! Don't form a tiny angry mob and kill me, then I won't be able to update ;)

Update coming soon! Love you all! Bye! Xx -Gabby