Letters In The Sand - Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty * Luke

It was amazing being in the water with Eden

*

I reached the surface nearly as soon as i hit the water, I saw Eden searching for me. Thank god she wasn't running away from me, I crept up behind her she must of felt me because she turned around we looked at each other for a moment then I pulled her into the water holding her by hand the water was cool on my skin I looked at her long brown hair floating around her face, my heart skipped a beat, she looked at me, I felt a sense of longing in her look, the same longing I had felt for so long. I reached out and stroked her face the skin was soft and warm, suddenly she shot up, oh no had I startled her, I went up after her I saw her getting out but she didn't look upset in fact she looked dazed but happy the same as I felt now.

*

Me and Lisa were sitting in the front room watching T.V. Eden had just left.

"Eden looks good don't you think Luke?" Lisa was up to something

"What do you want Lisa"

"An answer to my question"

"Yes, she does Lisa you happy" In fact Eden had looked much better that 'good' she looked amazing in her bikini.

"God, come on Luke" Lisa moaned "Tell me what you really think"

"I don't know what you mean" I lied trying to keep my voice normal.

"Come on Luke, I know your head over heels for Eden" she didn't know how I felt about Eden did she? Did Eden know? I blushed. I might as well tell Lisa, just to stop her from asking too many questions.

"Fine I think Eden looked amazing today she always looks amazing" I confessed, Lisa's mouth fell open

"I knew it I knew you liked her" she was jumping up and down. I had to get away from her.

"Shut up Lisa" I shouted as I ran up the stairs to my room.