Letters In The Sand - Chapter 40

Chapter Forty * Luke

Lisa has run off leaving me and Eden on the beach. Eden was leaning on my shoulder I looked down and kissed here on the top of her head her hair smelt like strawberries I breathed in the scent.

"you do realize were going to have to tell the rest someday soon, we can't trust Lisa forever" I whispered into Eden's ear I heard her laughing.

"I know" she sighed "tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow" I agreed. Eden twisted in my arms to face me. She was grinning up at me, her chocolate brown eyes shinning. I bent down to kiss her but she pulled back I looked at her what was she doing? She looked at me with a look of confusion. On her face.

"What wrong" I asked I was surprised that my voice was saturated with worry.

"Can I ask you something?" she looked at me with sheepish eyes

"Anything" I assured

"Do you really love me?" she asked as if she doubted it

"Yes" I said staring into her eyes. "Now can I kiss you?" she smiled up at me her eyes full of joy. I took that as a yes and kissed her. My head was spinning when I let her go I gasped for air as did Eden "I love you" I whispered in her ear. I hugged her closer to my body hold her there in that perfect moment.

"I love you more" She whispered back in my ear. Her breath on my neck sent chills down my spine

"Not possible" was all I could say before my lips were on hers again. My heart was racing under Eden's hands pumping blood up and down my body, the adrenalin was impossible to describe. I pulled away from Eden and gazed into her chocolate eyes. My heart belonged to her, the beautiful girl who sat in front of be starting into my eyes as intently as I was staring in hers. The girl I had know since I was a child, the girl who I had grown up with, the girl who was my sisters best friend and the girl I loved.

*************************

The End

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! XX :)