Letters In The Sand - Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-six * Molly

Taylor and Aiden had arrived and I was going to meet them. As I walked over to the van I saw them Taylor was wearing a short white skirt and a white top her skin was tanned and her blond hair was longer than before, Aidan was tanned too and he was wearing a white top. But that was not what caught my attention. I saw Taylor and Aiden outside the ice cream van and they were holding hands so that was it. They liked each other not hated each other I ran up the hill.

"Taylor" I screeched as I ran towards her

"Molly" we ran into each others arms, I had missed Taylor.

"I missed you" I said letting go of her I looked over her shoulder at Aiden

"Aiden" I squealed hugging him

"Hey, Molly" I smiled at the two of them

"You two have something to tell me" I told them. Taylor blushed and Aiden laughed

"You haven't changed a bit" he told me

"But something between you two has, now tell me everything" I looked at the two of them, they smiled back at me "well..." I prompted.

"Fine we were going to wait till later but we can tell you now"

"Good" we started to walk down the beach towards one of the benches, we sat down and they started to tell me the whole story. Taylor spoke as usual.

"Well, when we got to India we found out that the hotel was smaller than we thought they only had one room we could afford, a room with a single bed but we had to sleep somewhere so we got it. Luckily Aiden had brought a blow up mattress with him so he slept on that.

"it was our third night there and we decided to go out for a drink and a curry so we went to this little curry restaurant on the corner it was really nice not the same kind of curies you get here but still good. So Aiden was a little tipsy but I was fine. When we got back to the hotel Aiden ordered room service and he got even drunker. I stayed relatively sober. A hang over in that heat, no thank you.

"Anyway Aiden had started to ramble on about nonsense I wasn't really listening to him trying to get to sleep instead but then he said 'I really like you Tay, really like you' and then he fell asleep"

"I did not fall asleep" Aiden interrupted.

"Yes you did now be quiet I'm telling our story. Where was I... oh yeah, so he had fell asleep just leaving me hanging there"

"She wouldn't stop nagging me about it the next day but I was so drunk that night I didn't remember a thing." He laughed looking at Taylor she giggled.

"Then what happened?" I persisted

"Well we spent all our time together and one day we were at a bar when I remembered what I had said that night, i really did like Taylor, I went to go find her to tell her when I found her crying outside." He smiled sweetly at Taylor she blushed Taylor hated crying she never cried.

"Really you were crying"

"Not just crying she was really going for it, sobbing into my shoulder. Ruined my top."

"I'm really sorry about that I'll buy you a new one I promise" Taylor said the colour in her cheeks fading, Taylor was never embarrassed for long. I had always been jealous about that.

"What were you crying about?" I asked her. She looked down

"It's kind of embarrassing" she said not looking at me I was shocked by what she had just said.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Taylor? You never get embarrassed"

"Well I never did lot of thing that I did on that trip"

"But what were you crying about?" I asked giving her a look

"I was crying because I didn't think Aiden meant what he said when he was drunk that he only said it because he was drunk. The truth was that I really liked him to but I was too afraid to tell him or even you.

"So that's when I told Aiden that I really liked him and he told me that he like me and well now here we are" she said wrapping her arms tenderly around Aiden he kissed her lovingly oh the top of her head. It was really cute seeing the two of them so loved up. I wandered whether that how me and Oscar look to other people.

"That so sweet" I said and I really meant it they were really sweet together I hugged them both again a lead them towards the beach. Oscar was sitting in a deck chair

"Oscar" I called out to him "Taylor and Aiden are back" he stood up and walked over to us. When he reached my side he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at me. I loved his smile.

"Hey guys," he said noting Aiden's arm around Taylor's shoulders. "Good trip". Aiden laughed.

"Very good thanks" Taylor said not getting the joke which made Aiden laugh harder.

"What?" she asked

"Nothing you need worry about" he said squeezing her shoulder. Taylor gave me a puzzled look

"I'll explain later but first you need to meet some people" I said pulling her away from Aiden and Oscar dragging her by the arm.