New World Order

It wasn't until the break of dawn Negan came back with Rick. He literally dragged him out of the RV still looking frustrated. When will this end. Negan was talking to Rick but I didn't listen in on their conversation I was too lost in thought.

Why did Negan take an interest in me? I'm nothing special though I exercise a lot so I'm definitely in shape, I had a pretty hot bod if I don't say so myself. I use to have a lot of insecurities until I started to lose weight and make myself into the person I wanted to be. It took a long time until I was ok with myself and no I never had surgery done I wanted everything to be natural luckily for me most of my family had a nice breast size so I had some good genes for my rack.

I wish he wouldn't judge me for my looks but that's how everyone judges people now and days. Looks are basically your first impression on people then wether they trust you or not based on your looks they get to know your actual personality. It's hard trusting people now but somehow people manage.

The sound of Rick's frantic cries brings me back to reality. He was holding an axe to Carl's arm. Oh my fucking god this was just too much to have a father cut off his own son's arm is fucked up. Thankfully he stopped Rick before he could and continued on his rant about everything being his. Rick basically submitted to him and Negan was happy that he could break him.

This man was truly fucked up, he breaks everyone down that's how he rose to power. He sends fear into the hearts of everyone around him for some reason I kinda liked it but I also hated him. He could never break me.

Negan stood up "Today was a productive damn day! Now, I hope, for all your sake that you get it now that you understand how things work" That's what he thinks I'll never work for him. Negan then loads Daryl up "he's mine now" this is basically slavery. He looks over to me and walks over.

He grabs my arm I flinch away from his grip. "Get up" what the hell does he think he's doing. "Why?" He looks at me angrily "I'm taking you with me" I looked at him shocked "I don't think so I don't plan on being apart of your group" "too late I own you and everything you have"

"Luckily I have nothing other than myself" he smirked and forcibly grabbed my arm holding me to his chest. "I don't take shit from anyone" "you'll be getting loads from me" I snarled. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me over his shoulder. "You're coming with me whether you like it or not sweetheart" I groaned at the nickname.

"Sorry we aren't at the nickname stage yet but if you like I'll call you Asshat" I smirked. He just slapped my ass and through me into his truck. He hopped into the driver's seat "Alright sweetheart on our way to your new home" I glared at him "sweetheart has a name that you should use" "sweetheart should keep her mouth shut if she doesn't want duct tape on it"

I couldn't stand this guy I was going to make his life a living hell. I stared out the window and took out my earbuds and iPod luckily for me my charger was solar powered so I could always have it charged to listen to music to calm my nerves. "What do you think your doing" "listening to music" "did I say you could" "no I did it on my own free will" he smirked.

"Your lucky I don't care that you have that since it's not a weapon" "you would have to kill me to get this anyway" he looked at me and gave that sarcastic smile. "Your not like other women are you" "no I'm just a woman who doesn't take shit from anyone" I mocked his tone. All he did was smile "don't worry you'll break but I enjoy your feisty side"

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to music until we arrived at the sanctuary.

Once there I was greeted by his men taking me into a cell to rot. Before they closed the door Negan took my chin and held me up to his face "You won't last long in here just you wait sweetheart" "I have two words for you Fuck you" he smiled "I would love to but you need to learn who's boss" "don't worry I wouldn't stoop that low" "your gonna be a tough one but they all break at some point"

I just glared at him "hit me with your best shot" he laughed "don't worry you'll be working hard tomorrow and with this kinda solitude along with no light you'll break" I laughed "sure whatever helps you sleep at night" he smiled "we'll see about that" and with that he closed my cell.

"Hope you like the dark darlin" his foot steps slowly faded away leaving me in the dark with nothing to do but think. I still had my iPod but since there was no sunlight I wouldn't be able to charge it so I'll have to be careful with it. The cell was just all concrete my back was going to be so fucked up after sleeping on it for a few days.

I wonder what he's gonna have me do tomorrow well no matter what it is I will refuse to do it. I belong to no one I am not a damn maid, I am not a slave, I am my own person, and I make my own decisions so good luck breaking me Negan cause you have no idea what's coming to you.

But one things for sure I won't break.
******************************************
Chapter 3 coming soon