I Want You

******************************************
Negan picked me up off the couch as we continued to attack each other's lips. He drove his tongue into my mouth and continued to be rough.

He shoved me against a wall, pinning my arms up. Trailing kisses down my neck, leaving a variety of hickies. His head going further down my body, he grabbed my tank top and ripped it off of me, wanting to get another look at my hidden treasures. He grinned as he saw my sexy black lace bra that barely covered anything. "God damn you're hot" I smiled at his response.

Heading back up to my face he once again attacked my lips, making me only want more of him. I could feel his hard on pressing against my wetness it was unbearable, I wanted him inside of me. He knew how I was feeling and continued to tease me by grinding into me. Oh how I hated him but it felt so fucking good.

Once again he went back to my breast, taking them out of the bra he began squeezing them roughly. I moaned in response, "did I say you could moan" I bit my lip to try and hold them in. He smiled at my suffering and kissed my breasts continuing to leave hickies all over them. His mouth began sucking on my nipples, I accidentally let out a moan. His eyes glared at me and bit my nipples causing pain, I flinched and held back a whimper.

He smiled and massaged my breast, I could feel them becoming sore. His lips joined mine again but this time he unbuckled his belt "my turn" I knew what he meant and got down on my knees. "Good girl" he unzipped them, letting his pants fall to his ankles showing off his tight black boxers. I could see the humongous bulge and prayed to myself that I could fit that in later.

"Take them off" he commanded, my hands reached for his boxers and pulled them down letting himself free. He was a good eight or nine inches but he was very thick. I started with a hand job and stroked it. I could hear him grunt a bit as if he were trying to hold back a few moans. I went a bit faster and held it more firmly, I looked up at him, he was trying so hard not to lose it.

I smiled and decided to surprise him with my mouth. He grabbed my hair and pulled it a bit, "look at me" my eyes gazed up into his as I continued to be rough with him. His stare was intense, "you're mouth is fucking amazing" he moaned. This gave me more confidence to try and take in more, I choked a bit at first but my throat began to adjust.

He began to lose control and shoved himself into my throat, he held my head in place and just began fucking my mouth. I could hardly breathe but he finally let go causing me to cough a bit but I quickly regained my posture. He smiled "shit you can really handle a lot" I smiled while wiping my mouth.

He picked me up again, this time he made it to his bed. Laying me down he spread my legs, "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good" and I didn't doubt him. Taking my pants off, he looked at my lace panties hungrily. Pulling them down he brought his face close to my opening.

I could feel is hot breath against me, his scruffy beard tickled my skin. I felt his tongue penetrate me, he took me by surprise causing my body to jerk along with a moan. His tongue went faster and faster, he buried his mouth into me, sucking so very hard. My body moved and jerked trying to take in more. I tried to hold back my moans but I couldn't take it anymore I let them all out.

I was a mess, I could feel him smiling against me. I felt the pressure building up in my abdomen as I was about to cum he stopped. I whimpered at the loss of his touch. "Don't want you finishing just yet" he trailed kisses up my stomach, through the middle of my breast, up my neck and to my lips again.

He began to adjust himself, getting ready to come inside of me. He positioned himself at my opening I could feel his tip pressing against me. All of a sudden he went in, a few tears trickled down my cheek since he was bigger than any of the other men I've been with. I wiped my tears away with his thumb and kisses me gently.

He moved a little bit causing pleasure to erupt inside of me. He took this as the ok to keep going. We both moaned, he felt so big and I'm sure I was fucking tight compared to his other wives. "Holy shit your tight" he grunted. Moving faster and faster, he began to get rough again going in harder and harder.

I felt as though I was going to scream, his hand went to my neck, choking me "you like this huh you little slut, daddy fucking loves your tight pussy" I have no fucking clue where this was coming from but god damn it just turned me on more. I ended up cumming all over him but he wasn't finished yet.

"Call me daddy" he demanded, his tone scared the shit out of me "yes daddy" he moaned "say it again" "yes daddy, you feel so good daddy" I could feel him reaching his climax soon. His grip on my throat got tighter, my breathing became hitched.

"Tell daddy what you want" he said sternly. "I want daddy to cum inside me please" he couldn't hold back any longer and he came. Letting go of my throat he went limp on top of me. We both were breathing hard trying to calm down.

After a few minutes he picked me up and placed my head on a pillow, tucking me in. He rolled beneath the covers next to me putting his arm over me and held me protectively. "I'm going to divorce my other wives, I don't need them when I have you" he purred into my ear.

My eyes widened did he really just say that!? I turned to look at him and kissed his forehead. He was fast asleep, now would be the time to leave but I just couldn't bring myself to get up. I looked at his sleeping face, despite the shit he put me through I fell in love with the man.

I couldn't bare to part with him, you may call me crazy but I'm not going anywhere instead I snuggled up to him, feeling his warm body against me, I closed my eyes and just as I was about to fall asleep I could hear him whisper "I love you"
******************************************
The End, I want to thank you guys for reading my book I really appreciate it and I'm so happy I was able to finish it for you guys💕 plz leave your thoughts on the book in the comments I really want to hear ya'lls opinions.