Choices

He put me on the front of his motorcycle and had one hand on the handle and the other on my waist. I slapped his hand off me "I need to make sure you don't fucking jump off" he then grabbed my waist forcibly.

Starting up his bike he drove us back to the sanctuary to receive my punishment. Negan walked me back to my cell "you're gonna wish you were dead" he pushed me in and shut the door before I could make a remark. I then heard music start to play "We're on easy street, the world is sweet when your on easy street"

It was horrible I plugged my ears but I could still hear it. "IS THIS ALL YOU GOT" I screamed. If he thinks playing annoying music was going to break me he was wrong. I sat back down in my cell and took out my IPod now to listen to some real music. I laid down falling asleep.

Waking up to someone opening my cell I quickly hid my iPod only to see Negan on the other side. "Mornin SunShine!" I groaned. He handed me a dog food sandwich I just threw it at him I still refuse to eat those. "Really you'd rather starve" he looked into the corner of my cell to see a bunch of old dog food sandwiches "damn you haven't eaten in days"

I rolled my eyes I didn't need to eat I've gotten use to the feeling of going hungry. "Get up" I slowly picked myself up and followed him out the door I wasn't in the mood to cause trouble today I just felt kinda out of it considering he kept me locked in there for three days with that damn music. Soon we were in a bedroom and I was hoping this wasn't going to where I think this is going.

Negan turned to look at me his eyes roamed me. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "I will admit you're smoking hot better than the women here anyway" "why am I here?" I asked. "I'm giving you four options" "why?" "I do this to everyone eventually" I nodded for him to carry on.

"Option number one I kill you and you work for me dead which honestly I would prefer you to be alive but that's your choice" yeah definitely not picking that option I'd rather be alive. "Option number two you work for points but you'd be wishing you were dead I wouldn't suggest choosing this either" I was hoping to hear an option of me leaving. "Option number three you work for me and live well this isn't a bad option but it could be better"

I wonder what option four could be? "And option four you become one of my wives and get whatever the hell you want" I burst out laughing when he said that. "Sorry but one of your wives you have a few I'm surprised" he keeps up his smug little smile. "One rule though their not allowed to cheat on me" I rolled my eyes "so you can cheat on them but they can't do the same yeah sorry but no first off I really hate you and second I don't share men with other women"

He smiled "you don't play nice with others do you" "No not at all" he walked towards me and put his hand on my face "I wish you would pick option four cause I could make it worth your while" I knew he was being sexual about this "um no thanks I'd rather go for option three" his smile left his face "damn well that won't stop me from trying" "keep trying you'll always get the same answer No"

He rolled his eyes "sure we'll see about that" "anyway since you chose option three you will be going on runs with either me or Dwight" I shake my head in understanding I actually like going out. Maybe this won't be too bad since I won't be stuck here for long periods of time and plus no more of that damn cell with the shitty dog food.

I smiled "so when does this slavery start?" He chuckled a bit "we'll be leaving in a couple days" my eyes widened figures my first trip would be with him at least until I gain his trust and totally screw him over. I looked at him straight in the eyes "do I still have to stay in that cell" he stared right back "no you'll have your own room unless you wanna share with me" he winked. "Two letters N-O"

He waved for me to follow him so I did as I was told. He lead me down a corridor when we ran into a woman. She looked a little frightened I looked over at Negan he just smiled and kissed the girl on the cheek "hello beautiful" I could only guess this was one of his wives but for a wife she looked unhappy I'm guessing she didn't end up in this situation by choice he probably broke her down. I felt sorry for her almost every night was basically rape for her even though Negan is against that.

At least that was the only sane thing about Negan I don't know why he doesn't like rape but I'm thanking the lord cause that's literally the only thing holding him back from me. He held this woman for a bit and then smacked her ass as she left, I cringed.

Negan looked at me and smiled "that could be you" I wanted to puke "yeah no way in hell will that ever be me" he smirked "sure" he strolled down the hall as if he knew I'd break soon but I wouldn't. He stopped at a door and opened it and to my surprise it was a pretty nice bedroom. It had it's own kitchen and bathroom with a window.

"Well this is where you'll be staying ehh it could be better if you were in my room" he winked. "In your dreams asshole" he laughed "don't worry you'll be in all of my dreams sweetheart" he grabbed his pants making this sexual. I rolled my eyes but I decided to tease him a bit "sorry but you wouldn't be able to handle all of this"

I squeezed my breast together and he just stared at them. "Oh don't worry honey I know how to treat a woman such as yourself" he licked his lips. "Someday you'll be mine and I'll make you scream" I laughed "yeah in pain" he smiled "either way works for me though I don't prefer causing pain to a woman"

He can be nice sometimes but I won't give in to his seductive ways I'll stand my ground. "If you don't mind I would like to take a shower" "by all means do so I could even help you undress" I did an obvious fake laugh "I can handle that myself I was just wanting privacy" "doesn't hurt to try I'll be back later and don't you fucking dare try to escape cause I will find you I always do"

I waved him off "yes I know" as soon as he left a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. Man I never knew how tense I was around him but I can't wait to take a shower I'm disgusting. Quickly hopping in the shower I got out and looked around for some clean clothes.

I found some really nice lingerie, a black lace bra and panties figures he would leave something like that here for me. After putting them on I heard a door swing open and I couldn't help but scream.
******************************************
Chapter 5 coming soon