Do I care

New chapter came quicker your welcome❤️
*******************************************

It was now a waiting game for him to get the truck. Each moment so agonizingly long, time just slowed making me anxious. I wonder if he'll even come back? What if that was the last time I saw him and he ends up dying all alone out there? No I need to stop these thoughts it's Negan for crying out loud he'll be fine...I hope.

NEGAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I could still see her up on that roof watching and waiting for me to come back. I smiled I knew I was getting to her, she's beginning to trust me, I think she's even falling for me. It just takes time for each of my victims to submit to me, she's been the toughest one so far but she's so close, I'm inches away from her becoming my wife.

Im a fucking sex machine once she says yes I'll be all over her. I smiled at my thoughts, the things I could do to her, she wouldn't even be able to imagine. I shook away the thoughts I needed to focus on the task at hand so I can get this damn truck and get back to her as soon as possible.

Why do I gotta worry about her every second I really shouldn't care if she dies or not since I have plenty of other wives at home waiting for me and god damn do I miss them it's been a whole week since I've had a lovely lady under me and I'm dying to get my hands on one.

I looked around the corner to see the street was pretty much clear of walkers, I slowly ran towards the sewer system that took us here in the first place and dunked myself right into the hole. Holding up my flashlight I quickly look around to make sure no walkers were near me before I continued.

It smells like absolute shit down here, my nose cringed at the stench. I decided to go a bit faster to get the hell out of this god damn hell hole. I quickly found the ladder leading up to the surface and raced up each step. Slowly removing the metal cover I look around....clear, moving it fully out of my way I got out and ran to the side of a building.

I was in complete stealth mode the last thing I wanted to do was attract a lot of them or even other survivors since I was all alone even though I do have Lucille with me. I don't mind running into others but I'm not in the mood to kill actual people maybe later...yeah I'll probably go over to Rick's group later to beat the shit out of one of them, I just feel the need to let out some aggression and agitation.

I find joy in hurting others I'm not ashamed to admit that, I'm cold blooded I'll beat the shit out of anyone for any reason I make up, they could just stare at me for too long and I'll kick their ass. The thought of torturing Rick made a smile cross my face like the time I almost made him cut his son's arm off those were some good fucking times.

Returning to reality a saw the truck just a few miles up the road, great no one stole it. Looking around, it looked like I could make a straight run for it cause for some reason their were hardly any walkers...this worried me.

In a big city like this their should be dozens of them, something has to be attracting them somewhere. Maybe I should try and find out, if it's someone in trouble I'll just leave them for dead. No I should just take this as a blessing and move on besides I have a lot of shit to get back to the camp, I don't have time to search around a whole city to find out where some dumb ass walkers went.

Though I might try to find it once we pack all the shit I don't know I'll think about it later. I was nearing the truck, I swung open the door and hopped inside turning the key in the ignition hearing her roar. I smiled "fuck yes today is gonna be a damn good day" I drove her towards the grocery store it was only gonna take a few minutes to get there.

Guess shes out of luck since I survived she was probably wanting me dead so she could take off or who knows she could've grown some balls and ran off anyway and that's what worried me most cause I wasn't about to go on a wild goose chase looking for her. I knew she was capable of getting away, she's smart, I actually consider her a challenge.

Maybe that's why I'm drawn to her since she doesn't seem afraid of me like most women are or how she actually talks back to me. I always love a challenge and just watching them slowly break from emotional or sometimes physical pain that I cause can really get my dick hard.

I was turning onto the street the grocery store would soon come into view, but I started seeing more walkers...they were heading in the same direction as me. As soon as the store came into view my mouth dropped. It was being overrun by walkers what the actual fuck happened!?

The doors were open and they were just swarming the place. I swear to god this better not be one of her antics but most of all whether I want to admit it or not I was actually more concerned of her safety right now. Where the fuck was she? Is she inside being devoured or did she get away?

I'm hoping she got away and I'm also hoping this wasn't an escape plan of hers and that this was a mistake. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about this. I then look up, my eyes widened "oh fucking hell" I jumped out of the damn truck and ran into the hoard of walkers head on.
*******************************************
Sorry not sorry about the cliff hanger😘