Punishments

"EXCUSE ME BUT COULD YOU KNOCK!" My face was a bright red. I was only in my lingerie while Negan was standing at my door not seeming to give a fuck that he walked in on me. He just stared at me with lust in his eyes. "Hey eyes up here keep it in your pants" I snapped.

He chuckled "was this a bad time?" My nostrils flared in anger "obviously!" He just looked me up and down. "I don't think I'll ever be knocking if I get another chance to look at that smoking hot bod of yours" I rolled my eyes and put my arms over my breast basically hugging myself so he couldn't see. "Honey good luck covering those jugs cause god damn they're huge!"

"Can you leave so I can put some clothes on!" "Why I like you better looking like this you're fucking hot" I've had enough of this guy I darted towards him and tried shoving him out the door but he was like a brick wall I didn't expect that from him. I instead fell into his chest out of breathe he had a muscular body I could just imagine what his bare chest looked like.

No stop thinking about that! Right now I need him to leave cause this is fucking embarrassing! "Trying to push me out awe that's cute" I glared at him. He put his hands on my waist and leaned in close to my ear and whispered "your lucky I don't take you on in that bed right now cause honestly your turning me on sweetheart"

I blushed with an embarrassed look on my face "get the fuck out!" "Alright alright just knock at the door when your decent....or if your naked either one is fine with me although I prefer you naked" he winked. He disgusted me, he slid his right hand towards my ass and smacked it before leaving. I really wish he would stop doing that!

Once he was outside my door I quickly put on a black and white flannel along with some skinny blue jeans and converse. I made sure to leave some cleavage just to tease him cause he'll never have me that fucking man whore. Sleeping with a different woman every night I despise men like him who can't commit to one.

I knocked on my door to give him the all clear he came in and his smile dropped "damn I was hoping you were naked" I rolled my eyes "you really can't take a hint" "you just play hard to get and I like that in a woman" "I'm sure you say that to them all" I turned away to grab some water in the fridge.

"So why you here exactly?" "I just came to tell you to pack your shit we're going on a run tomorrow" "thought you were gonna wait a few days" "we're running out of supplies we need to replenish them and honestly I just wanted to drop by and see your fine ass" he never gives up does he.

I just stared at him deep in thought why can't this asshat leave me alone he kills people for his amusement, he rules over these people with an iron fist it's pathetic. Theirs more people and only one Negan why haven't they stood up to him he treats them unjustly. I think it's because people are just scared these days and just want someone to follow, they're so desperate for order.

It's basic human nature to follow the alpha male and he's proven that he's the alpha. Just like in wolf packs except they treat their group members with respect unlike Negan here. I wonder what he was like before all of this it's hard to imagine him being normal at all but then again this kinda shit, the "apocalypse" changes people.

It definitely changed me its a dog eat dog world out there. Can't survive by playing it safe all the time you have to take risks and well I guess that's what he's doing. People have been fighting over land and enslaving people for centuries it's all over in our history books our world is basically going back to that. Just wish he had a little more respect for others instead of being a complete douche bag who wants to get into every woman's pants.

His voice brought me back "you know sweetheart you should really stop daydreaming" I looked over at him. "You should mind your own damn business" he stomped over to me and held his bat to my face "I've had enough of your shit I've been trying to be polite I can lock your sorry ass right back in that fucking cell if you don't shut your fucking mouth" I rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time bitch maybe this time you'll find a brain back there" that was it I've had enough of his abuse I jumped on top of him. He was surprised by my sudden attack. I kept punching his face until he rolled me over and was on top. He held my arms down with his knees and started slapping me.

"YOU ARE MINE I OWN YOU AND YOU DO NOT FUCKING LAY A HAND ON ME" I could feel my nose shatter I knew he had broken it I took the last bit of strength in me and head butted him as hard as I could. He fell backwards and I got up to try and escape but he grabbed onto my ankle and pulled me back down to the floor.

He pulled me back underneath him and just held me their. I was so frustrated I just wanted to leave why the fuck can't he just let me go?! "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE" he leaned in close to my face "no you are going back into that fucking cell since you obviously didn't learn your fucking lesson and we'll still be going on that damn run starting at the break of dawn you better fix that damn attitude of yours before I turn your ass black and blue"

I spat in his face and he greeted me with another slap to the face. He began to drag me out of the room and back to the cell while I kicked and screamed at him. I looked like a child having a tantrum but I didn't give a fuck this man was fucking evil and I couldn't take being here anymore.

He threw me into the cell and left without another word. I started screaming and kicking the door trying to break it I was letting out all my anger and frustration. I got tired quickly and slumped to the concrete floor in tears. I started to think of my life before this shit and how I missed my family and friends. I just wanted everything to go back to the way it was.

A tear slid down my cheek "I cannot break, I will not break, stay strong" I whispered to myself as that annoying music came on and I was forced to go through this torture all over again.

"I Won't Break"
******************************************
Chapter 6 coming soon