Their Plans

A/n 

hey guys! I've been getting a lot more help and I've been really distressing, ALSO I GOT FOUR FERRETS NOW! but anyway, there will be a new update schedule, I will now update every OTHER Wednesday, but that's all enjoy my small return!

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 

Squidlox's Pov

I was taken out of my thoughts by a knocking at my door, "come in!" I shouted, placing the tags on my mirror once again, "my prince, your father has requested your presence in the meeting hall," I sighed, "tell him I'll be there momentarily," I stated, the squid nodded and left.

"I don't know what your game is, but I won't let you ruin my life, understood, Deadlox?" I growled, I got no reply, "I swear, whenever I want to speak with you, it's like you just disappear!" I shouted, anger fueling every movement I made. I stared at the mirror, noticing my now red eyes, "you are no longer in control! Get that through your pathetic head!" I growled, picking up a random object and chucking it at the mirror, resulting in it shattering. I growled lowly, "what no snide remark about bad luck?" I teased, once again he refused to reply, "you know what, fuck it, I don't have a reason to want you here, so just stay silent you weak piece of shit!" I shouted, fixing myself back to my original look of princeliness, then leaving the room. 

When I finally reached the meeting room, I was immediately welcomed and led inside, "ah, welcome my son, I hope your visit to the dungeon was- pleasant" from his tone I could tell he was pissed. "Please father, let me explain, I was just-" "Shut your mouth!" He boomed, I cringed and closed my mouth, "I thought I was clear, Deadlox will only linger for a small amount of time, but you allowing him to be acknowledged makes him stronger, you're the reason he's still fighting back, and now thanks to your little 'visit' to him, we're even farther from breaking that leader!" He growled, I hung my head, "I- I apologize father, I was just-" I stopped myself from saying it, he'd be furious if he knew I was trying to give myself an identity, "you were what? Answer wisely and I may just forgive you," he warned, "I was... Attempting to get information!" I said- it came out more in a shout- "We've tried and tried, we couldn't get anything out of him, and how could speaking to deadlox help you?" He asked suspiciously, "w-well, he- he gave me a name of some girl we could possibly use against him!" I smiled, remembering his reaction to the woman's name. 

"Oh? And what is this girl's name?" He asked, "Danni! Her name was Danni, he said that she more than likely already knows of the fake we put in his place, due to him not knowing of her," I explained, he chuckled. "I never thought you'd have the skill to worm a name or secret from the leader you now control, but looks like I was wrong," he smiled, "I will notify that squid soon, to find the one named Danni, then we shall use her as leverage," "Is that all father?" I asked, he shook his head, "we have a lot more to discuss, for example, our plan of attack," I nodded and sat down at the table- in a seat across from him. "First, let's pull up the field, shall we?" He smirked, doing something to the table, making an almost perfect 3-dimensional map be pulled up from the table, "h-how did-" "You didn't think we just threw that sorceress's magic away, did you?" "Well no but- this is so... Detailed," I said in shock, "we've had many scouts map out most of the area, so I know quite a bit of the land, now, we will first need to plan the attack when they are at their weakest," he stated, I simply nodded, "according to our spy, they have another sorcerer helping keep their shield in place, but he is only one sorcerer, and is apparently having a mental break-down, so the shield will be weak, but once they see us, we will immediately be attacked with their best soldiers, but we will have an upper hand in this, they won't know that we've plotted this map accordingly, and will be able to ambush them at every twist and turn, and before the sun sets that day, we will be able to execute those leaders and take control," his plan didn't seem to have many flaws, from what I could tell, only one thing bugged me, "what about the remaining recruits?" I asked, "they will be given a choice, they can bow to you, or become more test subjects, and if they are successful ones, they will bow anyway," I nodded, this is it, our final stretch to ruling over all of this world, and we won't fail.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 

A/n  Just cause I put 'our final stretch' doesn't mean I'm almost done, I still have quite a bit to go, or do I?