Wanna know something?

A/n

Funny thing about this book, I had originally planned to publish this book when I hit 100 followers, but I never reached it and when I'd get close I'd lose follower whenever I'd mention that I'm so close... But when I published this I was at the beach (which is funny cause.. Squids) but it was by far the worst vacation ever, don't get me wrong, i loved spending time with my granny but one of my cousins decided that a 'Family Vacation' involved her boyfriend, then proceeded to take him on a paddle boat ride that Me and Her YOUNGER sister wanted to do, and insisted on us riding separately, then sent me and her sister on a wild goosechase, and abandoned us without a phone cause her mom said only she needed a freaken phone and she left us so we went running all around the resort in panic and I had a panic attack, my younger cousin didn't help cause she didn't know what to do.

We finally found our family, who were in the first place we looked but had gone to get something to eat and missed us, but when we explained what happened, it wasn't HER fault. No, IT WAS OURS we should have known where to go. We should have known what to do. THIS WAS SAID BY MY AUNT TO HER /YOUNGEST/ DAUGHTER AND /MENTALLY TROUBLE AND CHRONICALLY DEPRESSED/ NIECE this fact made my granny mad, and I honestly have never forgiven her. Every time she mentions something nice about herself I say /says  the girl who abandoned her family in a resort/ she !laughs! Like it's some freaking joke! She is so blinded by this STUPID relationship of hers that she can't even see that I'm not her 'best cousin' anymore, she pushed all her girlfriends away for this boy. And she doesn't know it but that includes me.

Sorry for this little rant, I originally just wanted to thank all my amazing readers, you all have no idea how much it makes me happy that you all can enjoy something I pour my every living breath into.
...In all honesty, when I write Seto's parts I'm kind of writing from.. personal experiences, I've been hurt, abandoned, treated like an item, and a lot more, but to know that my experiences can make my writing better, means everything to me, this was really personal, and if you read this far, thank you so much you are an amazing person and I truly appreciate you.