Christmas Special!

*random girl appears to be talking to herself as a camera spies in*
Boxer: huh? Oh! Welcome guys! You're probably wondering why another chapter is coming out on the same week as the last, don't worry I'm still on my schedule, but I was a little stuck on the next chapter, so I decided to write a Christmas Special! This will be an AU(alternate universe) where there are no kingdoms, Derpolis is just an adult with a creepy obsession over a group of teens, and of course NO SQUIDLOX, also this will have some characters you guys haven't met yet- just a warning- so this is just gonna be a happy little break for all of you, wellll as happy as a Revenge & Regret AU can get, enjoy!
______ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Third-person Pov

It was a cold Christmas eve afternoon, but the cold hardly bothered a small house that sat at the end of the street. The house was home to the Ellis's, all 5 of them: Natalie Dramora Magus-Ellis, Seto Harvey Magus-Ellis, Tyler Lox Ellis, Jessica Quinn Ellis, and Ethan End Ellis, the house was packed in beyond belief on this specific day.

You see, all three Ellis 'siblings' had invited friends over for a Christmas Eve tradition of their's, in which they hang out with those who matter the most to all them and remember those they've lost, Tyler's friends had already arrived- and some of them had brought guests of their own- them being: Adam Sky Dalberg, Jerome Aceti, Mitch Hughes, Quentin Jeanu, Dakota Green[Idk honestly], Jason Probst- who'd insisted on bringing his girlfriend Frea- and Brice Gold, there were more he'd invited but they all had their own traditions to carry out. Natalie however had only a few friends to invite, Pitch Blackheart, and Opal Lockheart, the three hardly ever separated from each other and- given the fact that Pitch usually avoided social interaction near her 'older brother'- Natalie had finally convinced Pitch to come. Finally, Seto- the youngest Ellis by a few hours- he didn't have many friends outside of his family, the boy preferred to sit alone in a library or just be with family, but the one friend he had went everywhere with him, his name was Danny, he happened to dabble in sorcery and was very shy around most people, aside from Seto.

The house was certainly crowded with the many teens, Seto even wondered if there would be enough food for everyone, however, that thought disappeared once he took a look into the kitchen where his mom was currently cooking what appeared to be a feast fit for an entire kingdom of people.

Seto's Pov

I smiled at my mother, "hi mom!"" "Gah!" She shouted, she looked at me nervously, "S-Seto, you scared me sweetheart," she sighed, "oh, sorry mom," I chuckled, "shoo shoo, I have to cook, so why don't you, Natalie, Tyler, and all your friends go play video games downstairs?" She suggested, "okay mom, see you in a little while," I smiled, she smiled softly at me. I walked into the living room, noticing how there was a very awkward silence placed upon the people sitting there, the boy my sister called 'Pitch' was glaring intensely at Adam and the others, Danny looked completely uncomfortable, and Adam and the others looked just confused. Wait a minute, where's Natalie and Ty?

I looked around, and sure enough, they had taken themselves away from the situation completely, and I had a pretty good idea of what they were trying to do. "Okay! I'm going to go find Natalie and Ty, you all head downstairs to the gaming basement! Make yourselves comfortable, there's a mini fridge, snack bar, bathroom, and plenty of pillows and blankets down there," I said smiling, "Snacks?!" Jerome and Mitch shouted at the same time, and started racing down the stairs, "Save room for dinner!" I shouted- though they were already gone- "don't worry Seto, those two are endless eating machines," Brice smiled at me, resulting in a blush forming on my cheeks, "uhg! Stop your stupid flirting and go find Natalie!" Pitch growled at me, I yelped softly, "leave him alone," Brice growled.