Teaser #8 & Question

Jason's Pov

I smiled down at the, now, one-year old, "Danni~? Can you say Da-ddy?" I asked, she hadn't began talking yet but Frea and I were doing everything in our power to get her to, she answered me with a giggle and slamming her hand into a plate of food, getting some on me, "really Danni?" I asked, she giggled, I picked her up and spun her, eliciting a fit of giggles and laughter from her. "Heh, who's my giggly little baby? You are!"  I cooed, blowing a raspberry on her belly, hearing laughter from behind me.
_________________________________

A/n
This chapter is gonna be interesting! It goes from cutsie feelsy stuff to explaining a missing character ;-)

Also, I'm starting to get a little behind on chapters, I've been extremely busy with work recently, and my immune system seems to be getting really weak, I'm getting sick left and right, so if next weeks update is delayed but a day or so, you'll know why, also I've been trying my best to write a book about Setlox, Merome, SkyMu, and Kermitkips, but i find it hard to have four storylines in one book, so I'm going to split them into separate books, I'll probably start with the merome book, just wanted to put that out there, and ask if you'd all be okay with- not this weeks- but next weeks update being a tad late? Thanks for reading!