Chapter 1

Jihoon POV

*sigh* It's new year again... Kind of a good thing because fangirls will surround me again and make me feel like a superstar, but I just don't like how school starts so early in the morning... I wonder has Jinyoung wake up yet...

To : Baejin

Hi Baejin, are you awake? Want to go school and have breakfast together today?

From : Jihoonie

-a few moments later-

To : Jihoon

Sure Jihoon, i'll go down when I finish changing.

From : Jinyoung

[A/N : oops..did I forgot to say they live in the same block?😅]

I waited for Jinyoung at the ground floor and we walked to school together.

"Hey Baejin, don't you think school should start later? I have a feeling I will doze off later especially during math class." I said while yawning.

He looked at me and smiled "Aigoo Jihoon, aren't you afraid that all that fangirls of yours will take photos of you?"

"Well who cares? They are my fans. They won't leave me no matter what."

"It's up to you then" he sighed.

We arrived at Wannable café and luckily it wasn't packed like it always is because it's 6.30 in the morning. We ordered our favourite breakfast set and sat right at the corner.

"Do you think there will be someone new in our class today just like how Daehwi join us last year?" The taller guy asked in curiosity.

"I don't know. But if there is, I hope he is not that handsome and talented like me. I don't want him to steal all my fangirls away from me..." I replied with a sad face.

"AHAHAHA don't worry. They stick to you like super glue, sometimes even I cannot get through them to talk to you. I'm sure they won't leave you" Jinyoung said in a mocking tone.

A/N : But does Jihoon know this is his turning point in life? Stay tune to find out how Woojin steal all his fangirls away, and how Jihoon hate on Woojin but fell in love with him in the end.