Chapter 15

-FEW MONTH AGO-

"Ok class, I need you to be in a group with the person sitting in your row for Literature project." (A/N : They are sitting 2 by 2, with 5 rows. So 10 people in a group. I'll draw for you and sorry the lines are not straight but you get what I mean. Please tilt your phone towards the left or right.)

"Ok Mrs Kim

"Ok Mrs Kim." The whole class said in unison.

"I guess we are in a team then." Mark(NOT Got7 or NCT Mark) asked.

"Yea!" Daehwi said with excitement, since he doesn't have to work alone and Mark is the highest scorer in Literature. Daehwi is the worst in Literature in his class and he have no friends here to help him. Woojin and Jihoon is in History, Jinyoung in Geography. He always ask Mark for any questions and Mark is always willing to help.

"Ok first, shall e choose a story to work on? We need to plan." Mark asked, looking troubled, asking the whole team.

"How about Romeo and Juliet? Since we don't have a female, Daehwi can be Juliet since he's cute." One of them said.

Everyone in the group agrees and Daehwi blushed 50 shades of red. They start distributing roles, changing a few lines in the scripts since Mrs Kim says the theme is romance and no killing is allowed. The whole school will be watching them for every all the four plays they do and choose the best play.

They are given 2 months to change the script, fully memorize it and make outfits. For around 2 rounds of self rehearsing, Daehwi's group use scripts as they are not able to memorize it fully. After that, they start memorizing and soon after, they were able to memorize the whole script.

Two months has passed, and it's time for class rehearsal in order to see where they stand on stage, make sure they have everything necessary prepared.

Daehwi's group is the last to perform, making Daehwi nervous because it just means you might forget your lines while performing anytime. There is a kiss scene around the end, where instead of Romeo and Juliet dying, they live happily ever after like every other disney shows.

Since Mark knows that Daehwi have a boyfriend, he say that he will put a hand in between. Honestly, they don't mind kissing. But Mark is worried that Jinyoung will get angry. He said that he will be facing his back towards the audiences while "kissing" Daehwi to make it look real.

During the 2 months of preparation, they were all in a dilemma on whether to make Daehwi wear dresses or pants. Wearing pants is a little too unreal for a Princess but wearing dresses will make Daehwi look weird. They decide to vote and the majority choose pants. Despite it being unreal for a Princess to wear pants, it's better than having him wear dresses and have people laughing at him.

So all the group members wear pants, but have tags on them to say which role they play.

They rehears 9am to 7pm, with only breaks when the other groups are performing, which is 15 minutes for each team. After every round, the teachers will give feedback and then have more rounds. So everyday they rehears 10 rounds, making Daehwi super tired and just lie down and sleep, sometimes even too tired to bathe.

Jinyoung always comes back home at 9pm since he started part time job from 3pm when they are release from school, till 9pm. Technically 3.30pm to 8.30pm since he has to travel. Every time when he comes back, he will see his dear boyfriend sleeping cutely.

All the Literature students are excused from classes as it's kind of a "special event" for their school. But also because of that, they barely talk nowadays, for 3 months straight. They barely see each other and only Jinyoung sees Daehwi, but sleeping.

Daehwi is always with Mark with the past 3 months and it makes Jinyoung jealous. Not because he is scared that Daehwi will get stolen, but is jealous that Mark can spend time with his boyfriend. He don't even have the time to spend with his own boyfriend.

A/N : Let's take a moment off to look at the subtitles to see what Woojin and Jihoon said!!!😍😍😍