Start of Wink's love life

Since the four of them always spend time together, Jihoon starts to have feelings for Woojin. Woojin, however, did not have any feelings because he's just an innocent baby. (A/N : Or is that so😏) He only thinks Jihoon as a friend and nothing else more. This is the start of the wink boy's tough love life...

Jihoon start writing blogs because that is the only way he can convey the words in his mind without anyone caring.

Today, is the start of the journey of loving that person. I'm not sure if he have the same feeling as me, that's why I don't dare to confess to him. On the first day we know each other, we got into a fight because of a silly problem. We became friends after I apologize to him. He's always so quiet, shy and innocent. Everytime we go out together with another two of our friends that is a couple, we have to stick together because the couple will always stay with each other. Everytime we walk beside each other and our arms accidentally touch, he will always apologize. But for me, I always have the urge to just hold his hands. I don't know how to tell him, and I don't know how to love him. I'm afraid i'm not good for him and will be a burden to him. I love him, but i'm scared to hurt him. I'm not sure if I should continue liking him...
-Pinkisbae

Jihoon actually writes blogs everytime they go out, which is almost everyday. He's not sure whether he should tell Daehwi and Jinyoung as Jinyoung might tease him about it and Daehwi might tell Woojin.

-One month later-

Jihoon POV
Today, Jinyoung and Daehwi decide to go watch a movie. So they decide to drag Woojin and I along.

"You two should just date, so we can have double date and you two can be less awkward everytime you come out with us." Jinyoung teased us.

"I wish we could" I thought to myself.
"AHAHA you wish, Jinyoung. We are just friends, there won't be anything more than that between us." Woojin said with a monotone.

The moment I heard that, my heart sank to the bottom of my body.

We were watching a horror movie and Daehwi is scared most of the time so he hide behind Jinyoung everytime the ghost appear. I was scared too, so I hide behind Woojin. Woojin pat me as if he's patting his lover, it was warm. However, the words he said just now came flushing back to my mind so I thought that he is just comforting his friend and that's it.

The climax came and I clinged onto Woojin's arms. At first, he pulled my hands away, so I thought he was uncomfortable with it. But he then placed my right hand on his left palm and held it tight. I was shocked and so I turned towards his direction. He smiled at me and it gave me assurance to hold his hands tightly.