Chapter 19

"Ahhh--- Woojin faster!!!!" Jihoon screams as Woojin thrust more and more rough, hitting his prostate in every thrust.

Woojin bent down and kiss his baby, leave a few(A/N : ahem I mean a lot) more hickeys on him.

Woojin has been urging to fuck Jihoon so hard for weeks. But since they are in Singapore, he hold it in to not make Jihoon unable to walk around Singapore freely.

Woojin thrust in hard for the last time and came inside him. Jihoon as well, came on his stomach untouched. Woojin drop down beside Jihoon, panting real hard and fast without even pulling out.

-time skip-

The next day, the two couples decide to meet up for a double date. But due to the sex last night, Jihoon have trouble walking. Woojin felt bad that he couldn't control his own strength.

"Sorry baby..." Woojin looked down on the floor.

"It's ok." Jihoon said while holding Woojin's chin, making him look up. He placed a sweet kiss on Woojin's lips while continue brushing his hair.

The four of them meet downstairs before taking Jinyoung's car to the mall. Daehwi kind of giggles when he sees Jihoon limping slowly and Woojin holding onto him.

When ChamWink entered the car, Woojin made up an excuse saying that Jihoon sprained his ankle, but of course, JinHwi know what's up.

They head to the mall for a cartoon type movie, before having lunch together.

The cartoon they watch was fun and Daehwi always screams not-so-manly when the main character does something cute. (A/N : sorry I don't watch cartoons so I have no idea which cartoon to put.)

They head out of the cinema when the credit roller is rolling and decide to eat at the restaurant right in front of the cinema. It's a western food restaurant so Jihoon and Daehwi ordered medium-rare steaks while Jinyoung and Woojin ordered carbonara.

They have fun eating and joking around in the restaurant "not so quietly". Since it's a restaurant in a mall, there is no such thing as VIP room so they have to sit together with the crowd which makes people annoyed by how loud they are. Luckily, they sit somewhere in a corner so not many people will turn to look at them, maybe just the neighbouring tables.

Woojin and Jinyoung being messy eaters, got cream all over their lips and didn't bother to clean so their boyfriend help them instead, by licking the cream off their lips clean.

They went around the mall buying many things and left only at night. The three of them were so tired that they fell asleep during the short car ride home while Jinyoung is driving.

Jinyoung managed to wake Woojin up but Jihoon has no thoughts of waking up at all so Woojin just carry Jihoon in a bridal style up to their house. Jinyoung does the same since Daehwi just whines and refuse to get up.

-Next Day- (in JinHwi's house)

"Woojin ah, are you going to find a job?" Daehwi asked half asleep.

"Hmm soon? Not very sure which kind of work suits me."

"Nah you can just stay home and my family is rich enough to support you." Jihoon gives Woojin a sweet smile, cupping his face and gave a peck on his lips.

"Yea true. Same for you Daehwi. Our family is rich enough too." Jinyoung copies Jihoon's sweet talk and actions.

Woojin move closer to Daehwi and wrap his arm on his shoulder. "Nah, we are independent men." All 4 of chuckles and continue joking around.

They stayed at home for the whole afternoon and night talking about random shits that they should and should not be talking about. ChamWink went back home after Jinyoung's first attempt on cooking.

-a week later- (I told you that this author is shitty)

Knocks are heard on ChamWink's main door and doorbells are ringing throughout the apartment. The person seems to be really impatient, knocking on the door multiple times and the sounds of doorbells are ringing non-stop.

"Woojin-ah!!!!!!!!" A voice is heard really loudly.

Jihoon wakes up by the voice and sits on the bed, rubbing his eyes. He looks at his boyfriend peacefully sleeping beside him, and stands up to open the door.

Jihoon was attacked by Daehwi's loud voice the moment he opens the door.

"OMG what time is it now and you guys are still sleeping?! It's 9am now and we have an interview at 10am!!! Wake your lazy boyfriend up now!!!"

Jihoon groans and wakes into the room, leaving Daehwi at the door. Daehwi just enter the apartment, taking off his shoes, closing the door before heading into the room.

"Woojin-ah, wake up. You have an interview to go today right?" Jihoon says in a deep, sleepy face, sitting on the bed.

"Hmmm..." Woojin hugs Jihoon and continues lying down.

"Yah Park Woojin! Wake up now!" Daehwi shouts in Woojin's ear.

"Fine fine i'm up!!!" "Wait what time is it---" Woojin asked before looking at the clock.

"HOLY SHIT I'M SO LATE!" Woojin shouts and finds his shirt in the wardrobe. He washes up in 5 minutes and come out with neat hair and shirt.

Jihoon, meanwhile, just went back to sleep, hugging Woojin's pillow since it has Woojin's smell.