Best part in my opinion

Jinyoung POV

"Why did you hold Jihoon's hands?!" Daehwi asked in a furious tone and pout. "Why? Are you jealous?" I said with smirk.

"N..no. What makes you think I do?" He said while blushing and turned away.
I guess he was hoping that I didn't see it. But I did, sorry Daehwi.

"Be honest with me Daehwi. Do you love me?" I said while looking into his eyes and holding his hands.

I can see him totally blushing and I feel so anxious waiting for his answer.

"Erm..."

"Please Daehwi, answer me."

"Y..yes, I do." He said it while holding his face and that just makes him really cute. I couldn't bear his cuteness anymore and held him in my arms.

"I love you Daehwi." I said with him held tightly in my arms. It was a really cold day but our body heat transfer to each other and I felt really warm at that time.

I've been having a crush on Daehwi since the first day I see him last year. He's so cute and playful it makes me want to take care of him. Even if we didn't say, we took care of each other secretly and love each other secretly.

From today onwards, Daehwi and I are officially dating. However, we are not the first couple. Hyungseob and Eui Woong were the first to reveal their relationship since year 1 and they have been a couple goals for everyone in the school.

Before we are together, there are people wondering if we are dating secretly. I really hope so, but sadly we aren't. But now, I can finally call Daehwi mine and reveal our relationship to everyone in school.

A/N : YAY congrats to JinHwi!!! But what's going happen to Jihoon & Woojin? Will they continue fighting or will they fall in love and tell the whole school and be another couple goals in the school just like Hyungseob & Eui Woong? Warning, there will be smuts as I go on so please prepare your heart.😂😂😂