Movie Marathon Pt. 2

Even though the house is a unit and not bungalow, it's still quite big.. Wait let me draw for you. I can't draw and write properly without stylus because i'm using Samsung S8.

Since Jihoon know that movie marathon is more than just a few hours, he let Daehwi and Jinyoung stay in his house for tonight

Since Jihoon know that movie marathon is more than just a few hours, he let Daehwi and Jinyoung stay in his house for tonight. They are graduating in a few weeks' time and they thought that they can celebrate it in advance since Woojin and Jihoon is going overseas. They have the plan in asking Daehwi and Jinyoung along but have not ask yet.

Daehwi look up at Jinyoung to see his baby smirking at him while rubbing his palm on Daehwi's crotch in circular motion, slowly and softly. Daehwi is shocked, shocked to see is usual kind baby to do this to him, shocked at how he enjoys it. He blushed and smack Jinyoung's hand slightly, making him stop. Jinyoung finds it cute and kiss him on the forehead.

Woojin noticed that they are not really watching the movie and Jihoon is on the verge of sleeping already, he off the movie and carries Jihoon to their bedroom, telling Jinyoung and Daehwi to sleep as well since the movies are finished.

Jinyoung and Daehwi walk to the bedroom right at the end and Daehwi have quite a difficulty walking there since it's his first time having a boner.

Woojin puts Jihoon on the bed and he's suddenly wide awake. He told Woojin he will go shower then join him in bed. While he's showering, something in the next room is heard...

Daehwi is pushed onto the bed by Jinyoung, who locked the door behind him. He starts kissing Daehwi passionately and Daehwi is feeling something hot growing in him. He broke the kiss, looked down and his dick is full hard already.

"You're getting hard just by kissing me? You're so slutty baby." Jinyoung said before going back to kissing Daehwi. Both of them took their shirts off, leaving them half naked. Jinyoung tucked on Daehwi's belt, showing his puppy eyes and starts unbuckling his belt. He yanks down Daehwi's pants, leaving Daehwi with only his boxers, making him so appealing and Jinyoung wanting to eat him immediately but he decides to go slow.

Jinyoung takes off his own pants and boxers, making Daehwi shocked at how huge his dick is. He crawl back onto the bed, on top of Daehwi and land kisses all around his body. From his bag, he took out a bottle with the words "lube" on it. He puts some on his fingers and start fingering Daehwi. One finger, two fingers, three fingers. Everytime Jinyoung insert one finger, Daehwi moans. He cutely bites his lower lips and it makes Jinyoung turn on.

Jinyoung inserts his length into Daehwi's stretched yet tight hole. Seems like three fingers is not stretched enough for Jinyoung's length. He push it in but finds it real tight.

"Baby are you a virgin?"

"Y..yea"

A smirk appeared on Jinyoung's face. "Do you think i'll go slow on you baby? Dream on. I'll make it the best sex you will ever have so you will never have the thoughts on leaving me."