Chapter 20

Daehwi and Woojin came down and Jinyoung is already waiting for them, nearly dozing off since he waited quite long in the car.

"Hey Baejin, sorry for making you wait so long..." Woojin scratching the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. Jinyoung just gave him a smile through the rear-view mirror. Jinyoung is not going for the interview, but still offer to send his boyfriend and best friend to the café.

'9.57am, glad that we are not late.' Woojin sighs in relief.

Woojin got out of the car first, then Daehwi next. He gave Jinyoung a quick kiss on the lips before getting out of the car. Jinyoung let down the window before waving good bye to them.

Jinyoung is off to buy breakfast for them, since they have not eaten yet.

Daehwi and Woojin entered the café, surprised that it is empty, but it's quite normal since it's newly opened for nearly a week. Somewhere near the middle of the café sits the owners of the café. A female named Yuri, and a male named Taemin. (Seriously it has nothing to do with SHINEE Taemin for SNSD Yuri. It's just a name.)

They are not couple, just best friends that decide to open a café together. Yuri is straight, while Taemin is bisexual.

"Good morning." Woojin and Daehwi said in unison.

They caught the two owners' attention and dayum, the two owners look like they are eye striping them.

"Come over and sit down." Yuri said, not taking her eyes off them.

"Introduce yourselves please." Taemin asked, looking straight into Woojin's eyes.

"Hi i'm Park Woojin, 19 years old. I'm from Busan but speaks in a Seoul accent." [LOL SORRY I HAD TO😂]

"Hi i'm Lee Daehwi, 19 years old. I used to live in Japan and Los Angeles when I was young so I can speak English well."

Yuri and Taemin looks at them as if boring(bore-ing) holes in them. They look at the portfolio that the two of them brought and discussed a little bit, before telling them they are hired. Honestly, they has no experience on working but are hired due to their looks and the owners' interest in them. They will be starting their work on Friday, which is 2 days later. [Funny since i'm writing this on a Friday😂😅]

Woojin and Daehwi bow and thank them, before walking out of the café. Jinyoung is back from buying food and is leaning onto his car slightly, waiting for Daehwi and Woojin. Daehwi finds it cute and took a picture of him. The phone's shutter sound notified Jinyoung that they are done with their interview.

They walk towards Jinyoung and Woojin went into the car almost immediately, tired and sleepy. Daehwi gave a kiss on Jinyoung's lips, before getting into the car.

Jinyoung ask Daehwi about their interview while all 3 of them are eating and Daehwi replied giving even tiny details before feeling tired and fell asleep.

-time skip-

"Jihoon-ah, can you come down and get Woojin? He's sleeping now and I can't carry him and Daehwi at the same time. Or do you want to buy ingredients to cook dinner tonight?"

"Hmm fine with me. I'll get my wallet and come down. We'll go to the mall, I need to get something."

With that said, they hang up the call and Jihoon appear in 5 minutes. He got into the back seat, trying to wake his boyfriend up. Woojin whines and hugs him tightly around the waist. 'Haiz.. If he always whines and hug me, refuse to wake up, will he does it to other people without knowing?' Jihoon worries.

After 10 minutes drive due to the traffic light always turning red, they arrived at the mall. Jinyoung and Jihoon went down the car, opening the windows slightly for air and not suffocate their boyfriends.

They went to the mart, pushing the cart and walk around like a couple. They decide to cook Kimchi Fried Rice since Jihoon's mum sent a huge amount of kimchi to Jihoon since Jihoon loves kimchi a lot. They swiftly put the ingredients for Kimchi Fried Rice in the shopping cart and bought some ready-to-eat chickens. [Not sure if other countries have but Singapore does have it.]

They bought some condoms and lube, knowing they probably need it a lot and buying to keep it does no harm. [A/N : lol I went into a convenient store & took the picture😂]

 [A/N : lol I went into a convenient store & took the picture😂]

They head to the cashier, putting everything on the convey belt. The cashier, a mid-40 years old lady, looks at them before scanning those items.

"You two look like a great couple." The lady smiled.

Jihoon smiled before replying. "We are not a couple ajumma, we are just best friends. We have different partners."

"Oh.." The ajumma replied, feeling a little embarrassed, but smile before handling them their things.

They took the lift down to the carpark and walks to Jinyoung's car. They found Daehwi and Woojin hugging each other, still asleep. They were puzzled at how Daehwi goes to the back when he was in the front but seeing his shoe prints on the seats, Jinyoung knows how.

They get into the car, driving back home. It takes a shorter time home and they carry their boyfriend up with both Daehwi and Woojin hands clinging onto their necks and legs around their waist. Jinyoung and Jihoon brings the ingredients up to Jihoon's apartment, with one hand holding onto their boyfriend's butt.

They went in and took their shoes off. Jihoon place the ingredients on the dining table, before bring Woojin into their shared room. He place a kiss on Woojin's foreheard and walks out. Jinyoung place the ingredients on the dining table as well, before walking to the living room and place Daehwi on the couch.