Chapter 25

"Woojin-ah are you done chang--" Daehwi walked into the changing room, seeing Woojin hugging his knees close to his chest and crying. Woojin have no pants on, only boxers since Taemin wore it for him.

Daehwi saw Taemin with hair sticking onto his forehead and hear sounds coming from the changing room and know something is happening. He tried opening the door but the door was locked.

Daehwi sees drips of cum on the floor and on Woojin's boxers. By all these he already knew Woojin has been raped by their boss.

He picks up Woojin's pants and cover him up. "Woojin-ah, please stop crying. Do you want me to call Jihoon over and pick you up?"

"N-no, please. I d-don't want him to k-know..." Woojin sobs while shaking his head.

"Alright, just stay here then. Tell me if you need anything ok?" Woojin nods before Daehwi left the changing room and go back to work.

-time skip-

For the whole day, Woojin is in the changing room crying and sleeping. He only comes out of the room when Jinyoung is here to fetch them.

"Woojin are you ok? Have you been crying? Your eyes are really red." Jinyoung asked, and Woojin can tell that Jinyoung is worried by his voice.

"I-i'm ok. Daehwi can tell you what happened, after I leave you guys later."

"Alright, just rest in the car and i'll bring you back." Jinyoung said with a smile, even though Woojin can't see since he's looking down.

-little time skip-

The three of them finally reached the entrance of their apartment. Woojin got out of the lift at level 7, while Daehwi and Jinyoung got out at level 11. When JinHwi entered their shared apartment, Daehwi told everything to Jinyoung, cuddling with him in the bed.

"He did WHAT?!" Jinyoung shouted with anger, holding his fist up as if he's going to punch that guy into the hospital.

"Calm down baby. You can hit him, punch him. But please don't tell Jihoon. I don't think Woojin wants him to know." Daehwi said, trying to calm his baby down by sitting on his lap.

Jinyoung managed to calm down a little, sitting up slightly to hug his boyfriend. He give a kiss on Daehwi's cheek before Daehwi head to the toilet to bathe.

-meanwhile- (ChamWink's apartment)

"Hey baby, you're home. Jinyoung didn't call me to pick you up..." Jihoon look up from his laptop, slightly surprised that his boyfriend came home without him fetching him from downstairs.

"I told him not to. You don't always have to pick me up you know, i'm not 3 years old. I can come up myself." Woojin said, kinda monotone, which makes him sound manly.

"Ok... I'm just watching some videos, we can go out for dinner when you're done bathing." Jihoon said, slightly smiling.

"Ok." Woojin said, with a smile. It's the first time in the day that he smile, after the suffering he had in the morning. Seeing his boyfriend smile really cheers him up. He gave a kiss on Jihoon's lips before heading to the toilet to bathe.

-a little time skip-

Woojin come out of the toilet after bathing, with only a towel around his waist. He tries his best to walk as normal as possible to not make his boyfriend suspect. He really doesn't want Jihoon to know what Taemin did because Jihoon will definitely send guys to kill him.

At the same time, he finally understands why Jihoon always limp after they had sex since it's pretty painful. The 1st and only time whereby Woojin bottom once, Jihoon wasn't harsh on him so he can't feel the impact of rough sex. Since Taemin's body frame, size and strength is much bigger and stronger than Jihoon, it makes him limp quite a lot.

"Baby you're done... Wow.. Are you trying to seduce me, Park Woojin?" Jihoon smirk, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Don't have to. I'm already yours." Woojin giggle before crawling into the bed and kiss Jihoon. Jihoon put his laptop down on the bed side table and kiss Woojin passionately. They only pull apart when they can't breathe.

"Baby, you can't have dessert before main course. I'll be too full to eat anything else." Woojin kiss Jihoon and was ready to move away to find clothes, only to get caught off guard when Jihoon pull his towel off.

"What are all these?!" Jihoon asked, eyeing at all the bruises Taemin did to Woojin since he held him in place hard.

"No-nothing... I'll go p-put on some clothes now." Woojin hurriedly left the bed and search for clothes.

"You know you can't fool me baby. I'm not a virgin and neither it is my first time seeing all these type of bruises. Who did this to you?"

"N-no one..." Woojin said rather softly but enough for Jihoon to say.

"You better say, or we're over." Jihoon said in an angry and harsh tone. Something rarely happens of front of him.

"It's T-Taemin."

"WHAT?!?!?"

A/N : it's 9 Feb 2018, Friday, 11.58am now here in Singapore. I'm in my hall's control room writing part of my chapter lol.😂😂😂

Update : Now it's 13 Feb 2018, Tuesday, 2.09pm. And i'm still not done with my chapter. How great.😂

Another update : Finally done on 14 Feb 2018, 5.32pm.😁😁😁 I'm a shitty author that gives useless cliffhangers, time skip a lot and very slow update.😂😂😂