Jihoon's birthday present

29 May, it's Jihoon's birthday. Jihoon invited the usual 3 to his house and have a grand birthday party.(A/N : The reason why Jihoon live in the same block as Jinyoung is they both move out of their bungalows to stay closer to school.)

They had buffet sent to the house, had ice cream cake, lots of soda, chips, and basically everything you can think of at a grand party.

They were bored after eating so much so they sat down on the floor in the living room, playing truth or dare. Jinyoung went first after losing rock paper scissors.

He chose dare so Jihoon dare him to kiss Daehwi. It's easy to kiss since it's been nearly 6 months since they got together. What Jihoon and Woojin didn't expect is instead of a normal kiss, they did french kiss.

"Oh my god please do not shine so much. I know you two love each other but doing it in front of us is a little...too much." Woojin said with a 'yuck' face.

"AHAHA sorry. I couldn't control. My bae is too cute." Jinyoung said while scratching his head. Daehwi blushed 50 shades of red and it looks like the pack of chips' red packaging beside him.

It was Daehwi's turn and he chose truth. Woojin asked him since when did he like Jinyoung. Daehwi replied it was actually since last year but he didn't dare to confess because he doesn't want Jinyoung to leave him.

Now it's Woojin's turn. He chose dare and Jinyoung made Woojin pin Jihoon on the floor and kiss him. Woojin did and it made him so shy he literally collapse on top of Jihoon, with every inch of their bodies touched.(Yes and I mean EVERY, which means down there too.😏) Jihoon felt really shy at the sudden contact of their body, hugs him tight and held him up while trying to sit up himself, preventing Woojin from getting hurt.

Jihoon's turn to play. He chose dare and Daehwi made him have a passionate kiss with Woojin. They are too passionate even Daehwi, the one who suggest it, got shocked. Jinyoung, on the other hand, seems pretty ok with it.

Jinyoung repeated his question. "Are you sure you two are not together? It looks like you guys are."

Jihoon and Woojin continuously say no, but Jinyoung and Daehwi still suspect because of all the dares they do. It's not normal for friends to do this without being awkward after that.

It was late at night, so Jinyoung and Daehwi went back to Jinyoung's house. Jihoon decide to make Woojin stay because it's late and Woojin's lazy to go back. He seemed prepared though, he got his shirts and toiletries packed in his bag.

Since there isn't any extra mattress, they sleep together on the bed. Jihoon went to shower first and he took 1 hour for it, making Woojin sleepy. Suddenly, Jihoon's phone had a new notification. A notification from the app he uses to write his blogs. People are writing comments telling Jihoon he should confess and everything.

Since Jihoon's phone does not have a password, Woojin went into the app and looked at all the post Jihoon has written all this while. (A/N : I guess you can imagine how long Jihoon showers since Woojin is able to read 3 months worth of blog posts, assuming he started writing in Feb)

He managed to read all the posts before Jihoon came out of the shower so he put Jihoon's phone back to it's original place and played with his phone. When Jihoon is out of the shower, Woojin went in to have a 10 min shower, unlike Jihoon who took a decade to shower. He came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist and Jihoon was shocked at what he saw. He was only lying down on the bed reading all his birthday wishes from classmates and all the fangirls.