Chapter 2

At 8am, both Jihoon and Jinyoung finally appeared in school. As usual, both of them are surrounded by Jihoon's fangirls.

The reason why Jihoon is so popular? He won the annual school talent competition using his popping skills. Since then, Jihoon has a fanclub in school. No one in the school, including teachers, not know who Park Jihoon is. The guys in his school admire him like an idol, the girls give him gifts every single day.

-back to reality-
Girl A : Jihoon oppa please accept my love. *hands a box of handmade chocolate*
Girl B : No, accept mine instead. *hands an expensive brand chocolate*

As usual, Jihoon knows that he's going to receive so many gifts. He even brought a recycle bag for the gifts. He even made Jinyoung carry the bag sometimes as if Jinyoung is his slave. Jinyoung, being a kind and shy boy, wouldn't mind helping. The fangirls will just shove all the gifts to Jinyoung and stay as close as they can with Jihoon.

When they reach their class, the boys sat down at their seats, next to each other and Jihoon gave a wink to them. They all fell so deep in love but ran away after Jihoon's form teacher came.

Jihoon POV

Ms Kim : "Good Morning class! There is a new student joining us this year and I hope you can welcome him. Please come in Woojin."
I'm thinking : "Here it goes again..."

-In comes a dashing boy that caught everyone's attention-

Woojin : "Hello, my name is Park Woojin. I transferred from 101 High School and it's my pleasure to be in Wanna One High School. Please take care of me."
Me : "Dayum he's a handsome one. I hope all my fans don't leave me."

Daehwi, who is an always quiet that sits behinds Jinyoung, had his eyes wide open and started waving his hands at Woojin.
Woojin, who noticed Daehwi, waved back at Daehwi.

Ms Kim : "Ok Woojin, since Daehwi and you seem to know each other, you can sit beside Daehwi."
Woojin : "Thank you Ms Kim."

-break time-

"At this time, all the fangirls should be here after their lessons. Why are they being slow now?" I said it so softly but people near me can still hear it. "Well maybe their classes end late?" Jinyoung replied.

"Fangirls?" Woojin questioned.
"Woojin-ah, the person sitting right in front of you is the most famous guy in this school. Everyone in this school knows him and likes him." -And here goes Daehwi explaining the whole story-

I looked outside the class and saw my fangirls finally arrived. As usual, they stayed outside the class and came rushing in when the teacher left the classroom.

A/N : The twist will come next chapter. Please wait and remember to vote, comment, share and follow me.😁