Dinner & Movie Marathon

Woojin and Jihoon broke their kiss after awhile. Woojin said "I love you" to Jihoon before giving him a peck on his lips and went back to their shared room to wear some clothes. Jihoon then took the fry pan, washed it before putting a little bit of butter and let it melt. He then make two steaks at once because the fry pan is not big enough for four steaks at once.

Woojin came out of the bedroom wearing a black hoodie with black shorts. He decided to help Jihoon instead of being a light bulb of the other couple. Jinyoung and Daehwi were cuddling while choosing the movies and it's going to be weird if Woojin appear beside them.

Woojin went ahead to wash the vegetables, cut them and put them in a huge bowl. He then add some thousand island sauce and some tomatos. Since Jihoon have two stoves, Woojin decided to took out the shrimps he bought two days ago from the freezer and cook them to add them to the salad.

Woojin thought that it will be easier to peel after cooking so he just place the shrimps as whole onto the fry pan after putting some butter. He thought he would be able to handle the hot from the shrimps but he then let go of it the moment he touched it. Jihoon was shocked and asked if he is ok. Woojin nod and Jihoon sucked on his finger just to make sure no blisters form later on. (A/N : I don't know if saliva works the same as water but just trying to make them sweet.)

After peeling, Woojin place to shrimps back into the fry pan to cook it with more butter. He place the shrimps into the salad and mixed it well before putting it on the dining table. By the time ChamWink finish cooking, JinHwi have already finish choosing the movies.

All four sat on the dining table, beside their boyfriend. As usual, they talk about random things and complement how well Jihoon cook the steaks to. (A/N : Honestly, you will see idols whisper all the time and i'm always curious how they have so many things to talk about?)

Jinyoung noticed how a messy eater Daehwi is and decides to lick the sauce that is around Daehwi's lips. Jinyoung's action made Daehwi blush and Jihoon cringe while all Woojin's focus is on his food since his baby cooked it.

After dinner, Jinyoung and Daehwi offered to wash the dishes since Woojin and Jihoon cooked for them. ChamWink decide to walk to the living room with their hands around each other's waist. They sat down on the sofa cuddling while waiting for JinHwi to finish washing the tons of plates and tools used for cooking.

For the first movie, they decide to watch Despicable Me 2. They like how the minions speak in gibberish language and Woojin just decide to start imitating them, making the other three laugh while holding their stomach.

They continue watching more and more movies and for the second last movie, they decide to watch Bad Genius. (A/N : sorry it's my favorite movie😅. I watched it with my friend on my birthday this year. I cannot find it anywhere online though..but if you can, watch it. It's fun. It's in Thai so you need to find subtitle version. It's a thriller movie but nothing scary.)

(A/N : SPOILERS COMING THROUGH FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T WATCH BAD GENIUS!!!)

The four of them knows that the main characters love each other but the male main character, Bank, decided to betray the female main character, Lynn, because of money. He threatened Lynn to continue working with him or else he will tell the police that she's the mastermind behind everything and she will get arrested. Lynn refused and eventually got arrested.

For the last movie, they decide to watch something like a dirty romance. Something like...... 50 shades of grey. (A/N : I did not watch the movie so I do not know the plot. So instead of the original plot, I'm making it a boy × boy version with my own plot.)

The main characters' love life is tough. Their parents got married, which makes them half brothers. The younger one got "engaged" with a female because his mum wants him to start a family. The two male main characters and the female character meet in a café and told the older one that they are "engaged". The older one got so despaired he ran out, across the road and got bang by a car.

It's so touching for Daehwi that he started sobbing a little. Jinyoung found his boyfriend a little too cute and decides to wipe off his tears with his thumb & kiss him on the lips. Jihoon also felt sad and Woojin noticed it because of his visible pout.

All these were turned into a dream. The two main characters woke up next to each other and felt relieved that they are together and they start doing the naughty.

Darhwi went from sobbing to slight disgust. He's not disgusted by the sex scenes. He's only disgusted because he's a little too innocent but not so innocent... I mean.. you know what I mean...

He hide his face throughout the scenes and Jinyoung find it cute and thought that his baby is innocent. But what he doesn't know is what Daehwi is thinking. He don't know that Daehwi is thinking of being naughty in bed with him. No one knows, except for Daehwi himself. (readers too..since I told you😂)

All of Daehwi's thoughts got him shy but half hard..his pants start to feel a little tight, not so much since he's not fully hard. Jinyoung, once again, being the meticulous boyfriend, noticed it. He find it cute, since he thought that Daehwi is innocent (A/N : JINYOUNG I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T!!!) but is still having a slight boner.

He put his hand on Daehwi crotch and Daehwi let out a soft moan and was surprised and scared that Woojin and Jihoon will hear. Fortunately, they are both focusing on cuddling and the movie. (weird much to be so focused on something so inappropriate?)

A/N : sorry to keep you guys in suspense... I know 5 votes is still a little too much. 3 votes for next chapter then. Next part will have smuts but don't worry it's not 4some. I don't have the ability to write that yet. This is like my 2nd longest chapter and i'm pretty sure the next one will surpass 1153 words because it's smuts I mean... come on...😂😂😂 I'm actually eating popcorn while writing this and it took me I don't even know how long to write this since I can only write with 1 hand & technically 1 finger instead of the usual 2.