Chapter 9

Jihoon POV

It was late at night so I decide to send them back with my car. Since Woojin is hungry, I dropped Jinyoung and Daehwi down at Jinyoung and my block and went to the nearest convenient store for ramen.

A/N : Forgot to say, JinHwi have been living together since they started dating. Daehwi's parents doesn't mind since it's nearer to school and Daehwi can wake up for school more punctually.

We went into the convenient store and grabbed some ramen, hotbar(sausages) and drinks and sat at the tables outside. It was really quiet at first, only the sound of noodles slurping. However, I broke the silence with the sound "ouch" as I got scald by the soup.

Woojin immediately stand up and use tissues to wipe the soup and blow on my hand. The moment was sweet, but the pain on my hand is more serious. He went into the store to buy medication and bandage and handled my wound like a professional.

I'm honestly really greatful for him being so kind to me. But the fact that he said we were friends make me confused because his actions say nothing of such sort. I'm really suspecting if he likes me, but I don't have to courage to ask. It's my first time having no courage to do something, since i'm always pretty bold.

I wrote another blog post for no one to read...

Today was a great day. He held my hand because I was scared of the horror movie that we were watching. We went to eat after that and I scalded my hand. Luckily, he handled my wound like a professional. If not, my hand probably will have a big blister by now. He said we were just friends when my another friend say that we should date. But what he did to me is not what a friend will do. It surpassed the line of friendship. But what can I do? I have no guts to confront him. I'm scared that i'm making false accusation. What am I supposed to do???
-Pinkisbae

A/N : Sorry I know it's irrelevant but I want to share. I dreamt of BTS coming to our country. Instead of concerts, it's more of charity..? That's not the point. The point is I held Jimin's arms and talked to him in korean.😊He did something(I forgot what) so I held onto him asking him "Do you want to die?" He flashed me his eyesmile and keep apologizing to me. This happened more than once. I talk to him in informal speech and he thought that I was older than him. He was shocked when I told him I was born in 2002 and i'm even younger than Jungkook. I TOUCHED HIS ARM IN MY DREAM!!!!!