Chapter 17

This is why Daehwi doesn't dare to make Jinyoung mad. He's scared that Jinyoung will go too overboard and he might break up with him because he's too scared of him. As time pass by, obviously you will get into quarrels with your boyfriend because a relationship without quarrels is an unhealthy relationship.

Everytime they quarrel, Jinyoung will give in. Not because he's always in the wrong, but is because he loves Daehwi more than anyone else on earth. There are times where Jinyoung doesn't give in and Daehwi know he's too much when this happens. They always end up having sex because why not? That's probably their way of forgiving each other and forgetting about the incident.

Daehwi thinks that Jinyoung always give the best sex, especially when he's mad or jealous. But he always make Daehwi have a hard time to walk for weeks. Daehwi doesn't mind though. He loves that. He love that the pleasure he have is way better, so much that he cannot really feel the pain.

-BACK TO 1 WEEK AFTER THE MOVIE MARATHON-

"Hey Daehwi, want to go on a healing trip with Woojin and I? Ask Jinyoung to come along, it will be fun." Jihoon asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Sounds fun! I'll ask him. Where are we going though?"

"High likely Singapore. I want to go there because of the Chilli Crab. I heard many people that went there said the Chilli Crab there is very nice. Not only that, all the food in Singapore is really nice! The only bad thing is Singapore has only Summer all year round so it's a really hot country. There are many pretty places there too like the world's largest Ferris Wheel (only till 2014 because some other Ferris Wheel took over the title *pout*), Marina Bay Sands etc." Jihoon replied.

"When will it be?"

"Maybe about 1 week after we graduate? Maybe we'll go for about 2 weeks."

"Alright i'll ask Jinyoung. I got to go, bye!"

"Bye!"

Jihoon and Daehwi end their little conversation after Mathematics class together. They then head separate ways to their next class.

Daehwi have Art classes with Jinyoung now so he decides to ask him now. The teacher has left them to do their last art project in High School. It's pair work and obviously, Jinyoung and Daehwi are paired.

"Jinyoungie"

"Yes?"

"Jihoon asked if we want to join him and Woojin for an overseas healing trip to Singapore. He said the Chilli Crab there is really nice and he wants to try. He wants to travel with him friends as well."

"Sure why not? When will the trip be though?" Jinyoung questioned.

"High likely after we graduate. I remember he said it is about 1 week after we graduate and maybe go for 2 weeks or something."

"Sounds fun! Count me in then." Jinyoung said with his signature smile that no one can resist.

-1 week later-

All four of them graduated and it's 1 day before their Singapore trip so they are all currently packing their luggage.

Woojin POV

"Baby why do you pack so many ripped jeans? Shouldn't you pack shorts since it's going to be hot there?" Jihoon asked me as I unknowingly pack my things.

"Oh.. Haha.." I said before putting back some of my jeans and take some shorts from the wardrobe.

"Baby are you ok? You don't look like you're feeling well.." Jihoon looked at me in a worried face as he place his hand on my forehead.

I removed it and hold both his hands. I gave him a soulless smile and said that I was fine. I'm actually fine, just that I tend to not really like hot countries or weather. Jihoon instead on going so I agreed with him. Since Singapore is hot all year round, i'm afraid that it will be too hot for me to even go out of the hotel.

I gave him a kiss on his hand and continue packing my luggage. I heard his chuckle before heading to the wardrobe for his clothes. We are going for 2 weeks and I bet it's going to be hell for me...

Daehwi POV

I woke up with Jinyoung beside our bed packing luggage. I packed mine halfway but was too tired so I decided to sleep and continue tomorrow. When Jinyoung head to the wardrobe, I stand up from the bed quietly and gave him a backhug. He was shocked, but held my hands that are on his waist.

He turned around and kiss my forehead before turning back facing the wardrobe to get his clothes. I finally finish packing, with nearly half of my luggage empty. I decide to buy some souvenirs and clothes from Singapore so I didn't pack much.

Our flight is midnight flight and it's 12pm from Seoul Incheon Airport. It's a 6 hours 25 minutes flight and will arrive in Singapore at 5.25am since Singapore is 1 hour behind.

No One POV

They all arrive at the building downstairs and took taxi to the airport. They arrive at 10pm, check in their luggages and roam around before an announcement is made to board their plane.

They roam around and ate some food since they are busy packing and didn't eat dinner. They came to the lobby with half full stomach since they are going to eat again on the plane.

The announcement for their flight is made and they head into the flight with the "business-class lineup". They two couples sit side by side and rest before the food is served. They ate again in the plane and watch some movies before falling asleep with their full stomach.

A/N : Sorry for not updating for quite awhile. Couldn't think of anything at all so it took quite awhile.