Chapter 24

"So... What happened today? Anything interesting?" Jinyoung asked the two awake souls.

"Well, i'm so fucking pissed off at their bosses. The male boss kept touching Woojin even though he knows very well that his boyfriend is in the café. He even smirk at me when he gets close to Woojin. Also, the female boss held Daehwi's hand to teach him how to make coffee, when he isn't 3 years old and can handle those equipments himself." Jihoon burst out, being very frustrated.

"Gosh, what kind of working environment are our boyfriends working in, Jihoon..." Jinyoung said, being not-so-jealous, but kind of frustrated at the way the bosses act.

"I want to make them quit, because i'm sure 1 day they will just take advantages of OUR boyfriends and make them theirs." Jihoon said, with a sigh.

"I don't want to quit, we shall just see what they will do to us. Like you said Jihoon, i'm not 3. So I know my limits and I don't think I will let her touch me or let her use my hand to touch her." Daehwi said, kind of sleepy.

When they reach their building apartment, they got down. As usual, Jihoon will carry Woojin up. They part ways at the elevator when Jihoon reached his level before Jinyoung and Daehwi take the elevator up. [A/N : did I ever mention before that they stayed on different level?🙄]

Jihoon placed Woojin on their shared bed before microwaving some instant food since he's lazy to cook. He fried some luncheon meat and heat up some instant stew. [A/N : I don't even know if it exist lol]

He walks into the room, waking Woojin up. Unlike the other times, he woke up and went into the toilet to wash his face. They finish their dinner, then watch some television shows before sleeping.

-Next Day-

As usual, Woojin and Daehwi has to go to work and Jinyoung is driving them there. Jihoon is back in his real house with his parents as his parents missed him.

When the 2 of them arrive, the café was rather empty since it's only 8am. They walk into the changing room & search for their aprons in their lockers. Daehwi found it first so he went out to make coffee. Woojin, being the messy guy, can't find his apron in his pile of stuff.

He heard the locker room's door being locked, and thought that someone is coming in to change. Since his locker is in the middle row, he has to bend down & stick his butt out in display.

The guy that walked into the changing room is eyeing his butt for very long. He make Woojin thinks that he's changing by taking off his clothes, leaving only boxers. He walks behind Woojin, and place Woojin's butt on his bulge.

Woojin flinched by the contact of his butt touching a hardened member. He turned his head behind and sees a smirking Taemin behind him.

When Woojin stand up, Taemin pulled him closer and unbuckled his belt. He tried pushing Taemin's hands away but he's too strong for Woojin that has just turned adult.

He took off Woojin's belt and yank it on his thigh, spanking him. Woojin's voice can be heard from the outside since the changing room isn't sound proof. Daehwi heard him and wanted to check on him but was pulled back by Yuri since tons of customers started coming in.

"So you like it rough huh? But if you make another sound, i'll make sure you're unable to walk out of this room and get fired." Taemin whispered in Woojin's ear which made him flinch & cover his mouth.

Taemin yank down his pants and boxers, letting cold air hits Woojin's exposed dick. Woojin whimpered by the cold air and Taemin grinding on him just made him hard.

Taemin turned Woojin around and take his hand off his mouth. He lick his lips before kissing Woojin. He have his tongue on Woojin's lips, asking for entrance but Woojin refused. So he squeeze his dick and Woojin moan, making Taemin slide his tongue into Woojin's mouth.

Woojin didn't even bother fighting for dominance so Taemin's winning easily, playing with Woojin's tongue.

He place kisses down Woojin's lips, jawline, neck, chest, nipple, stomach and finally reach down to Woojin's dick. He gave a lick at the tip and take it in whole. Woojin can't help but feeling satisfied, even though he's being rape.

"Ahhhh" was all the sound Woojin can make. He have no intention of pushing Taemin away, neither stopping him. He admit that his blowjob is honestly better than Jihoon's.

"Jihoon..." Woojin thought of his boyfriend before shooting his load into Taemin's mouth.

"Oh baby, you taste good." Taemin smirk before kissing Woojin, giving him a taste of himself.

Taemin bent Woojin down, putting his dick at Woojin's entrance before thrusting in hard.

"Ugh... So tight." [A/N : Well duh? Woojin is the dominant one in ChamWink...]

Taemin thrust in and out in an animal speed before shooting his load in Woojin and kissing him passionately. Cum dripping out of him and Taemin lick it all up.

"Baby you're wonderful. I'll give you a raise." Taemin smirk before wearing his clothes and go out of the changing room.

After awhile, Woojin's soul finally came back to earth. He curl up in a ball in the corner and started crying non stop, feeling bad even though it wasn't his intention to cheat on Jihoon...

A/N : Sorry for the kind of sad chapter but it's 14 Feb 2018, 5.14pm now here in Singapore so... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Here's a chapter for you guys as my valentines day present for you guys.😁😂