Chapter 3

The girls came rushing in and started shouting "Jihoon oppa!!!" Woojin is so amazed by Jihoon's fame because he has never been so popular in his old school. When the girls approach Jihoon, they saw the handsome Woojin looking at them in an amazed look. They stand around Jihoon, but their eyes are on Woojin.

Woojin got so shy as he receive so much attention that he bow down his head and blushed. The girls all whisper to each other at how Woojin is. Jihoon trace the way they are looking and see that they are looking at Woojin. Jihoon got a little pissed but there is nothing he can do.

As Woojin stand up with Daehwi to go to the cafeteria, more than half the fangirls followed them. Woojin was so scared he stick close to Daehwi like glue. Jihoon got so mad and sad at the same time. He got up and drag Jinyoung along while holding his wrist to the library and he told the girls to not follow him.

Jihoon's hand slipped and end up holding Jinyoung's hands. They didn't really mind as they are really best friends. As the library is beside the cafeteria and Jihoon was so mad that he walked really fast while holding Jinyoung, they caught up and surpass Woojin and Daehwi.

Jinyoung tried hiding his face when he saw Daehwi but he can be easily recognized by his height. Daehwi saw them and was jealous that Jihoon and his crush are holding hands. Meanwhile, Woojin is so scared by the fangirls because he is being pushed around and cannot see anything near his circumference. The fangirls surround him so closely till he cannot even walk properly. Since it's his first day in this school, he doesn't dare to call the girls to scram.

"How can he just steal half of my fangirls without doing anything? All he have is looks and studies. He have no talent and no money. How can they get attracted by him?!" Jihoon burst out his anger in a room within the library.

Jinyoung is so shocked because Jihoon has never burst out his anger before. He managed to calm Jihoon down before Jihoon start bursting into tears. Jihoon then hug Jinyoung and cry the moment the thoughts came flushing back to his mind. No matter how hard he tries, he can't seem to get them out of his mind.