Chapter Thirtytwo ~ Unedited

Nikki's POV

I opened my eyes, not really sure what i was expecting to see. My head was pulsing, my arms were sore from being tied above my head, and my face was just aching. There was dried blood on my lip and my clothes were stained with dirt.

I glanced over at Scarlett, her head was slumped downward, her hair covering her face. Blood was dripping down, staining her whole coat.

My heart ached, Ace must have came earlier to talk to her while i was knocked out.

"Scarlett" i whispered out.

She didn't move. My heart began to pick up its pace.

"Scarlett please."

Nothing.

"Scarlett."

She moved a bit. Lifting up her face. Her eyes were squinted, but her face looked awful. She had a bruise on her cheek, around her nose was blood, so much blood, and her lip was busted open and swollen.

Yet she managed to smile at me, wincing as her lip bled, "Hey good morning."

"Are you okay" i asked, leaning closer to her.

She nodded her head, "Yeah of course i am. Just a little sore."

"How long have we been here?"

Scarlett looked at me, "I'm honestly not sure."

We sat there quietly before she spoke again, "They're going to let us go in a few minutes, they're going to move us into jail cells. I want you to run. Okay."

"No. I'm not leaving you here. No i cant Scarlett."

"Shh, listen to me. They want to completely end us. I cant have you in this position" she whispered.

"Scarlett please. I can't. I'm scared" i mumbled, tears forming in my eyes.

She smiled gently at me, "I promise you'll be okay."

"Scarlett..."

"Go to Tyler. Okay."

My heart was picking up as i heard the door open.

"You run and don't look back."

I looked in her eyes, she wasn't even scared, she had this determined look.

"Well well well, pretty little cats unfortunately we have to move you" one rouge mumbled laughing.

There was only two of them. One came to me and began unhooking my chains, completely taking them off. The other one took Scarlett and began walking us out the door.

Before i could even process what was happening, Scarlett shifted pouncing on her captor. Her mouth opened, and she chomped down on his throat. My rouge let go of me and rushed to his aid, peeling her off.

My legs stood frozen, i was so terrified.

Tyler.

I quickly shifted and began to run, out the door, through everyone and into the woods. I could hear the wolves howling behind me but i didn't look back.

I wanted to see Tyler.

Tyler.

I'm coming Tyler.

***

Okay well I'm glad that this part happened because i can finally move forward into the good part.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Until next time my lovelies.