Thank You All

I am so grateful to everyone who has joined me and my characters on their journey.

I began posting this story in 2015 and now its 2017 and I'm done. Two books for my loving characters who i was afraid to let go.

I honestly don't know how other people can just end a book, i feel like crying right now. Scarlett, Jay, Tyler, Lui, Racheal, Nikki, and every other character i created in my stories are all very dear to me. And now its time to say goodbye.

I know the ending for this book was left with Nikki leaving but i think thats for the best. Tyler and Nikki will forever love each other. They're mates and each other's first loves although they never really confessed it to each other.

So i want to thank all my wonderful readers who supported and continued to read my stories through the awful spelling and very late updates.

Scarlett, Jay, Lui, Tyler, Racheal, Nikki, and every other character are all grateful to you.

You joined the family, you stayed with us and for that i am forever grateful.

Thank you for the wonderful comments (I read every single one of them).

I don't know any other way to end this other than saying i love you all.

Until next time my lovelies.

~Tohrukisa