Chapter Twelve ~ Unedited

Nikki's POV

The drug had taken its toll on Tyler but even in his sleep he continued to whimper and cry. His body trembling and twitching.

Scarlett walked in and smiled lightly at me.

"Why is it taking so long for him to shift I don't understand" i asked staring at Tyler.

"This is his first time shifting, I don't think his body understands what its doing." Scarlett answered.

Its been about 3 hours since his shift has happened but no fur or claws have appeared.

"We'll give him another hour, he'll be awake by then." She explained.

"But.." before i could even ask anything Tyler shot out of bed. His grey eyes glowing like crazy.

He hunched forward and began screaming. His skin began ripping apart, fur replacing it. His finger nails fell off as claws grew.

Scarlett jumped towards him, her hands wrapping around his body as she held him down. But Tyler just continued screaming.

I felt so helpless, just cowering away staring at him. I had never seen someone shift before but I don't ever recall people saying it was life this.

Tyler's mouth began to turn into a snout, saliva dripping from his mouth.

I gathered all my courage and threw myself onto him, helping Scarlett hold him down.

"Tyler please calm down" i whispered. He surprisingly did, his screaming subsided but his trembling didn't stop.

After about 30 minutes of his body just breaking, Tyler laid in his animal for. And let me say this, he was breathtaking.

His fur was so shiny and his body was huge.

So flawless.

Scarlett sighed in relief and let go of Tyler.

Tyler moved in my arms and stood up, his body radiating power. Well of course it was, he's related to the Luna.

"Tyler can you walk" Scarlett asked.

I watched as he stumbled, his paws trembling. He fell a few times but eventually he got the hang of it.

"Do you want to run in the woods?" Scarlett asked.

Tyler didn't even think twice before he even sped out the door.

I turned to look at Scarlett only to see her already starring at me. Her eyes twinkling with delight.

"Why don't you join him. I know you want to" she asked.

I smiled before running out the door, shifting half way out. 

For the first time in a long time, I was actually happy to run. My paws pounding against the ground, the sunlight illuminating the way.

Tyler's sent drove me insane. A heavy sent, one I couldn't really describe.

Tyler was standing patiently, looking back at me, his grey eyes glowing beautifully.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he began running like crazy.

I smiled before chasing after him. It's as if he were teasing me. Subconsciously asking me to catch him.

We ran through all the trees dodging the branches that were low enough to hit us.

For a moment I realized that even with this short amount of time we had know each other, I loved him and I wasn't going to give up on him. Even if he continues to reject me. I won't stop.

Tyler, the moon goddess choose us to be together, we were fated to meet and destined to fall in love. I, Nikki the omega, have fallen for you Tyler. And I hope one day you will be able to tell me the same thing.

****
Okay lovelies after a lot of thinking I finally know what direction I want this story to go in.

When i began writing this story I actually had no draft for it. I just sorta started writing it, having no idea were I wanted it to go. Same with The Werewolf's Odd Mate, I had no draft for it, I just began writing it.

But finally I know what I want.

I'm sorry to all you lovelies who have been reading my story and actually waiting for me to post. I know I take so long to post but I will change that. Specifically because once I enter school I won't have any time to write my stories.

So thank you to everyone who have stuck with me for so long. You lovelies are the real reason to why I keep writing and keep posting.

Thank you all.