Prologue~

Many years ago, in a kingdom so very far away from our planet~

A child stepped out onto her rooms balcony, and sighed.
Staring out at the kingdom her parents ruled.

"One day, this will belong to you, and your sister"

Her father's words echoed through her mind. A shared kingdom? That wasn't fun.

Her name was (Y/n), otherwise known as 'Amaris', meaning Child of the Moon.

She was the goddess of the moon, darkness and death.

Whilst her sister, Thea, was the goddess of the sun, light and life.

They were together, harmony, never letting light be without darkness. The balance of the universe.

Their kingdom: Saoria, (Sore-ee-a) was beautiful, made out of unbreakable crystals.

(Y/n) looked up at the sun, before retreating to her room.

Years had passed and the young princesses were ready to rule. There parents had died in a battle, aiding the Asguardians in their fight. They had died protecting a child from his own father, making sure Odin found him.
Both had learnt to use their magic, light and dark.
But (Y/n) wasn't happy.
Not because her parents were dead.
But because everyone loves her sister. Cherishing the light and life she brought, shunning darkness and her gorgeous moon.

She had enough, 100 years of waiting for her moment, 100 years of built up anger, ready to explode.

It was midday, and (Y/n) was preparing her army, telling them to wait for her signal.

The army of shadow demons, respected her greatly, their creator, their master......their queen.

With a raise of her hand, the sky turned dark and the air got colder.

Thea saw her younger sister in the gardens, causing the balance of harmony to tip.

"Sister what art thee doing!?" She cried, (Y/n) turned to face her slowly, a murderous grin on her face, and her hand glowing a dark blue.

"Long live the night!" Her voice demonic. Thea turned and saw the moon rising, covering her sun, shrouding the land in darkness.

(Y/n) started to change, a creature of the night. Pitch black skin, pointy fangs, black blazing hair, long claws, red eyes and strange blue markings!

 Pitch black skin, pointy fangs, black blazing hair, long claws, red eyes and strange blue markings!

"Amaris, I will not fight thee, thee must lower the moon, please don't do this sister!" Thea screamed, begging her sister to stop her madness

"Amaris was my name, now I am Vokul (vo-cool) Empress of Darkness and the only ruler of Saoria! Too long has your precious light ruled, now it is time to make way for the night!" She laughed so darkly it made the young princess' stomach curl.

Thea ran inside to prepare for war, she hates that her own sister has chosen to become her enemy.

Long was the battle, many lives were lost.
Thea could not protect her citizens for much longer, she had to use a higher power than her own.
She had to break the harmony of the universe.

Tears brimmed the light goddess' emerald eyes, as she wouldn't see her sister for a long time.
Raising the powerful gems, she combined their energy, defeating her little sister, exiling her to the Earth.

Her punishment, isolation. The mortals only live so long. Everyone she meets will eventually die, leaving her alone.

The regretful goddess believed her punishment was to fight.

Landing in 1915 Britain, right outside the military sign up.

(Y/n) fought the battles the humans didn't think were possible, earning her the title of Supreme Commander of the Forces.
She was a war hero, the symbol of peace and hope.
In 1942, she was sent to inspect the American troops.
Meeting two fine gentlemen, little Steven Grant Rogers ( her biggest fan at the time) and Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes.
She watched as Steve grew to be America's walking propaganda poster *ahem* sorry, grew to be the first superhero.
Unfortunately, she fell in love, an instant click, with Barnes.

It broke her heart to hear that he died, but she felt like he was still alive somewhere.

When she was deported back to England, she heard that Steve had too fallen.

When the war ended in victory, she melted down hundreds of left over bullets, and made monuments for her two best friends, the two men that she had grown to love.

She kept in touch with Peggy Carter, a good friend, watching her grow old, envious that her Commandeering friend had not aged a year.

She became a sister figure to little Anthony Stark, defending him from his father, when his mother was too weak too, after being beaten by her drunken husband.

She was with Tony, when he heard the news that his parents were dead. He cried himself to sleep in her arms, as she silently cried, everyone she knew was dying, and it stung her heart.

Yes, (Y/n)'s past is lonely and dark, but that changed her into the woman she is today.

Then one fateful day....everything changed......

Something had happened.....

Something she thought wasn't possible, someone she thought wasn't possible......

Friends and Enemies return.
News friends and Enemies emerge....

and a long lost love, reformed......