Loki {part 2}

"The Tesseract works like a door, well doors open from both sides..."

Suddenly the Tesseract burst into life, shooting a laser out onto the platform, creating some sort of portal.

It only took a minute for a figure to appear, crouched, grinning like a mad man.

I could tell by his armour that he was from Asgard.....by his aura was so cold, like a Frost Giants...?

"Sir, could you please put down the spear?" Fury called out to him. But instead of doing as he was asked, the armoured freak shot some sort of power blast at the Director and Agent.

I couldn't release my true power, not here anyway... and by the looks of the guards shooting him, bullets don't work.

I had to escape before he saw me; hiding behind a cargo barrel, I watched at his destroyed the lab, sparks flinging everywhere.

Barton got up, ready too shoot him, but the Asguardian was too quick for him, trapping the poor agent.

"You have heart..." and with that, he placed his spear on Clint's chest, taking control of his mind.

'Poor Clint, I know what it feels like to be under control'

The Norse God went around putting people under his control, until he caught eyes, Fury taking the Tesseract.

"Please don't, I still need that"

I watched carefully, as the scene played out, I just hope the Director doesn't anger the already aggressive god.

"This doesn't have to get any messier"

"Of course it does, I'm come to far for anything else....I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose..."

Loki, so that's his name, the baby that my parents died protecting.....

"Loki, brother of Thor" the doctor spoke up, and by the looks of Loki's face, he wasn't pleased to hear him being recognised through his brother.

"We have no quarrel with your people" by the looks of things, Asguard isn't the one invading, it's just Loki.

"An ant has no quarrel with a boot" he retorted, making Fury scoff.

"Are you planning to step on us?"

'I don't think Loki's foot is big enough'

Looking up, I saw the raging ball of energy about to explode.

I had to get out of there, I had to get Ava to safety.

Sneaking away, I was sure that Fury could handle himself, and he knows where to find me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is Ava?
What is Loki up to?
Will Fury find her?

Find out next chapter!